Where to buy Asus laptop

pratyush997

Inactive
Hi folks,
I badly want to buy asus k43sa-vx041d laptop but in flipkart it shows that it is permanently discontinued and I can't find any site that sells the product .....please any one give me the info abt this

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Hi folks,
I badly want to buy asus k43sa-vx041d laptop but in flipkart it shows that it is permanently discontinued and I can't find any site that sells the product .....please any one give me the info abt this

there is asus brand-store in jaipur try there

SabRakh

Broken In
Just email them and they will make the model you want available. Toshiba x500 was also marked permanently discontinued, I emailed their sales department and within one week they showed it as on stock. Permanently discontinued may mean that it had some problems and flipkart had stopped stocking them.

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
Just email them and they will make the model you want available. Toshiba x500 was also marked permanently discontinued, I emailed their sales department and within one week they showed it as on stock. Permanently discontinued may mean that it had some problems and flipkart had stopped stocking them.

Ok I will Mail them ,thanks for the info

there is asus brand-store in jaipur try there

They tell me that ASUS isn't making this laptop any more and they also told me to get a laptop with ivy bridge processor

Top Bottom