Where to buy 90s games in Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Hi,
I would like to know where in Chennai I can buy some slightly older games. Titles I would like to buy include Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, Dungeon Siege+Legend of Aranna, and a few more...

Already checked large bookstores such as Landmark and Higginbothams where they have a small collection of games but could not find the ones that I wanted...

Thanks in advance
Arun

Added later: Please dont PM me that you can get me the games I want bcoz I will assume that the PM is sent instead of post because the sender will be getting me a pirated copy. Please note that I want to BUY A LEGAL COPY. Already received one but have deleted it. If the sender wants to make an offer, he/she will have to post it on this thread....

Thanks again,
Arun

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
You got no other option as far as I know. Try all other shops.

Which landmark did you go? Spencer plaza one is big and houses more stuffs than the apex plaza's one.

Try oddesey in Adyar.

Conections (or connectionz, not sure) opp Anna Nagar tower, Anna Nagar.

Last but not the least, try Burma Bazaar (Parrys corner), but those are pirated ones as far I have come across.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
It's conneXions. And you can also try the (in)famous ritchie street. There are many legit shops but be aware of the non-legit ones too.

OP
S

sakumar79

Technomancer
Okay thanks. Ive been to Connexions and Odyssey in Anna Nagar, Higginbotthams, and Landmark at Spencer Plaza...

Arun

selva1966

Journeyman
I once bought the game claw from connextion. The CD was defective and did not work. As I lost the bill did not bother to return it.

I got wiser and downloaded the game from net :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom