Where do you buy games?

jaleel

Broken In
I bought some PC games from flipkart last week, but some important titles i want to buy is in out of stock?

Where do you buy game DVD's from online other than flipkart in reasonable price?

And need suggestions for a shop to buy PC games in chennai?

nextworld, intencity , flipkart, and steam.

EDIT: There is a retail called "games the shop" @ chennai.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ios
happy with chrome and steam freebs so far
have 2 original xbox titles, happy with those 2 (burnout paradise and mortal kombat vs dc universe)
wanna get more active on steam, plan to do it when ios stops being exciting

so OP is looking for physical sources I guess...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I bought some PC games from flipkart last week, but some important titles i want to buy is in out of stock?

Where do you buy game DVD's from online other than flipkart in reasonable price?

You know about Ritchie Street right? :twisted:

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD

Gamestation - Raahat Plaza.
Gameshoppe - Above hot chips in ashok nagar.

I would suggest flipkart rather than these though, unless you cannot order from online for some reason.

Last edited:
OP
J

jaleel

Broken In
Thanks for the suggestion guys!

You know about Ritchie Street right? :twisted:

Yes i know the ritchie street, but the shops sales pirated game cds, i need original from retailer

Ok i will try from raahat plaza in vadapalani as per suggestion from ram22693.

Thanks guys for suggestions

TheSloth

The Slowest One
You can buy from 'Music World' in Express Avenue and 'landmark' from CitiCenter and Spencer Plaza. I would prefer 'Music World'.
Edit :
sorry,its not 'Music World' its 'Planet M'

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
And there is a game shop in EA(express avenue) too. I forgot the name of the shop but i have seen some recent titles there.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Steam is a good source to buy, especially when there are sales going on(like now)

other than this I donot really buy game DVD's. I buy games from the iOS App stotre for my iPod sometimes :wink:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
You can buy from 'Music World' in Express Avenue and 'landmark' from CitiCenter and Spencer Plaza. I would prefer 'Music World'.
Edit :
sorry,its not 'Music World' its 'Planet M'

Yeah.. but i think there you will not get any discount. not sure, havenot checked there.. Flipkart and steam are best. :doublethumb:

funskar

Padawan
Game4u n Flipkart..
Nowadays game4u giving 100inr off on games..
Recently preodrd Far cry 3 for 899 inr:p

Top Bottom