where can i write the review about my college so that a lot of class 12 pass out students can see it

i have to write the review of my college and the other private engineering colleges in u.p. Which is the most popular source or way, according to you, to do this.
please don't google "college review" and reply, i have done it. In your opinion is there any other way i can write the review my college so that it reaches out to the maximum.

i was expecting a section in this forum where i could do it but this is meant for the software and hardware only.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Re: where can i write the review about my college so that a lot of class 12 pass out students can se

You can do in the education section itself. Many students who browse this thread will get some good idea. Ask any mod to change the title of the thread if you wish...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Re: where can i write the review about my college so that a lot of class 12 pass out students can se

Write a blog, hopefully it will catch up with good no. of viewers..

OP
A

abhishek01041989

Broken In

Abhishek Kumar Pandey's answer to Computer Science: What are the worst things about studying Computer Science/Engineering in a Tier-3 Engineering institute? - Quora

Top Bottom