Where can I sell my old m/b & Processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbuluvsu

Right off the assembly line
I own a PIII 733Mhz Proc., FIC Intel 815 Chipset board, Nvidia Geforce4 MX440 64mb card. I wnat to sell this away in order to upgrade my pc.
So please can someone advice me where can I sell this ( either online or in hyderabad) old stuff.
How much amount can I get for this?
I'd posted the topic in QnA but I got just One reply.Please help!!!!!!!!!!

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I am also looking to sell my 845GV based board (asrock), the old socket 478 P4 1.7GHz and the XFX 5200 128MB graphics card and also maybe the 512MB 266Mhz RAM (hynix, one stick). Can anyone tell me where I can sell this in Kolkata (any dealers)? What is the price I can expect?

One option would be selling online on Ebay India but I am too lazy to read the procedures...

S

saiaspire

I can help!

You may either sell it in ebay or if u are too lazy, then let me know ur address and city and the estimated cost you are expecting, I will set up a perfect dealer for you! I know many.

-Sai

eddie

El mooooo
Just sell it to the dealer you are buying new stuff from. Most of them will buy it. You will get much more money if it is an entire kit you are selling i.e. CPU, Mobo and RAM together. Just inquire around your local computer market and you will know the ideal price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom