Where can I find Micromax A100 Superfone Canvas in India?

*Me*

Right off the assembly line
Although it has been launched, I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone have an idea when will it be available in the market or if it already is, where may I find it? Thanks.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have tried many stores online and offline to find this phone. But all in vain.

According to rumors, it will be replaced by new dual core models by the end of this month.

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
Does anybody using Micromax models here..If it can justify the price tag with performance..
Spec wise its brilliant but no clue about its screen, UI and battery backup..

OP
M

*Me*

Right off the assembly line
Does anybody using Micromax models here..If it can justify the price tag with performance..
Spec wise its brilliant but no clue about its screen, UI and battery backup..

Ive researched on the phone quite a bit now (youtube vids, handled the device, user reviews on net) and have got pretty mixed opinions. The phone I saw myself was amazing to hold cuz it has a great luxurious feel to it. The reviews on internet were see-sawed. Most probably by biased individuals. The most authentic were the unboxing and other hands on reviews.

Screen - Good response to touch and scratch proof to an extent. Sadly, not specified by the company about its exact build.

UI - Mostly stock ICS, only a few pre installed apps by MMX.

Battery - The 2000 Mah battery functions pretty well although takes very long to charge. Some sources claimed the battery to have survived 24 hours and some more.

Top Bottom