Where can i find AKON KONVICT LOCKET ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

Ugly as ****! He looks and sings much better than those tight leather pants wearing, skinny, long haired, no-sense shouting fools who call themselves rock artists. This guy has got style. And lyrics that make absolute sense.

Lotsa small kids. :lol:

his lyrics make sense? are you kidding me. have'nt you heard of his songs- "i wanna F*** you" and "smack that" ?
those songs mean sense to you eh...

the man is a believer of polygamy, has behavioural issues( he threw a fan off the stage once, on stage simulated sex at another concert) and denies the existence of blood diamonds (he owns a diamond mine in South africe).

anyway, i dont think those kinda lockets are available in india. not many would want to wear something that big, esp in india. good luck.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
his lyrics make sense? are you kidding me. have'nt you heard of his songs- "i wanna F*** you" and "smack that" ?
those songs mean sense to you eh...
Yes they do. Better than shouting and yelling some crap that one can't understand at all. ;)

FYI I wanna F you has a clean verison called I wanna love you, for the light hearted.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Blabber blabber!

@krates, apparently not the place to ask such a question, you must have got that by now. Try some American forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom