Where can I buy Wii U games in india

OP
T!M3

T!M3

Broken In
In Kolkata's "Grey Market"(Every metro has a "grey market" like Delhi has Palika bazaar)
Kolkata is the closest to your place
I doubt anyone will know what is a wii-u in Guwahati

Thanks for the suggestion I imported a few will look for that next time I am in Kolkata

heidi2521

Padawan
Beware that the Wii U is region locked though. Which country/region did you get it from? European games won't work on Japanese or American Wii Us, American games won't work on Japanese and European Wii Us and Japanese games won't work on American and European Wii Us.

I have an European Wii U and mainly import from ozgameshop and amazon.co.uk for larger orders. HUKD is pretty useful for finding games on the cheap too.

Last edited:
OP
T!M3

T!M3

Broken In
Beware that the Wii U is region locked though. Which country/region did you get it from? European games won't work on Japanese or American Wii Us, American games won't work on Japanese and European Wii Us and Japanese games won't work on American and European Wii Us.

I have an European Wii U and mainly import from ozgameshop and amazon.co.uk for larger orders. HUKD is pretty useful for finding games on the cheap too.

I got mine from US

flyingcow

Shibe

Do they ship in India or you use other means?

Top Bottom