Where are the colours??

Status
Not open for further replies.

william

Journeyman
I am using a CRt monitor manufactured by MICROTEK. two three days ago i was just playing with the setting of the screen after doing that i started adjusting the contrast and brightness. Noe the problem is that everything colors are quite dark now , i tried to increase the brightness but it is alrady set to max., i think the problem is with the contrast button but if i press it it stats getting more darker.i am posting a screenshot of my desktop, you will find that brightness is very low.

*s68.photobucket.com/albums/i29/Bhupendra/?action=view&current=desk.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

Please help me!!!!!!

Last edited:

Anand_RF

Journeyman
The colors are fine for me. It'll be fine for everyone except you when you view from your monitor because windows doesnt know your monitor settings. Is there a "revert to factory settings" or "default settings" option? Switch to that if possible. Also see if there's an option for changing R, G and B values.

OP
william

william

Journeyman
I right-clicked and in graphics properties change the Gamma and brightness, Though it gives a help but my monitor used to work fine without adjusting these.Also I have never adjusted these values earlier. I am not able to adjust the brighness form monitor buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom