REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont know the date, but u can find them at the following sites: -
*cisce.indiaresults.com
*cisce.ndtv.com
*cisce.examresults.net

Anindya

In the zone
Today i read in the newspaper that it will be out at the end of next week! and this from the secretary, so its quite confirmed.

krrrish

Broken In
thnks anindya

ICSE & CBSE results not before May-end
TIMES NEWS NETWORK

Kolkata: ICSE/ISC results will not be out before the end of May. It is the same for CBSE. The results are not ready yet despite rumours that these will be out in a day or two.
In Bengal, results of the Joint Entrance Examination are expected to be declared by the end of the week or latest by the beginning of next week.
The frenzy among the student fraternity began on Monday with people calling up media houses to find out if the ICSE/ISC results were expected to be declared on May 17-18. But the results will be declared only towards the end of next week at the earliest.
“There is no question of declaring the results this week. We have always published the results by the end of May and it will be no exception this year, too,” said G R Arathoon, acting chief executive of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination that conducts the exams.
Schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education expect the results to be declared between May 24 and May 26.
CBSE’s controller of exams, M C Sharma, said from New Delhi that as the Board is yet to complete the process, results will not be declared before the end of May.
“We are trying to bring out the results of all the regions together this time.
However, keeping with tradition, results of the CBSE XII exam will be declared a day or two before the class X results,” he added.

this is the report frm TOI tht anindya was talking abt .

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Just saw Star Anand a local news channel, flashing news that 10th and 12th results will be published tomorrow at 3PM :)

Good luck all who are expecting results :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
bazigaar_no_1 said:
yeah it's official... ISC results out today at 3pm.... damn nervous.. :-S

Dont be... I am sure, all of u Digitians will score very good in ur Board exams... :) Best of Luck too all.... :D

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
kaustav_geek said:
No no... I meant that , does any one know/'can tell me' when the CBSE 12th results are being declared ?
Yes i too wanna know that, but they have not yet declared the date...

hpindia

Broken In
Well the board doesnt provide any guidelines for calculating percentages....we usually take the best 5 subjects out of 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom