When did you start your GEEK LIFE...

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
1. Never
2. Win 95
First time when i use computer was long time back(more precise year is 1995),when i was in 5th class and my computer teacher telling me various advantages of computer. :)

Till then its a long journey and pc makes lots of changes..

Alok

Adventurer
I first used pc when i was in 4th.

1.yes the computer i used was ibm having DOS on it. Also teacher told me how to boot it. Cls...cls:))
and there was my first game Super Mario:-D

2.WIN ME(in 6th , there were 16 pc in lab with differ os but first day i got Win ME)

oh i remember those days playing Dave, Aladdin , Skyroads, prince of persia.

clmlbx

Technomancer
1. I never used IBM

2. My first Os was Windows 95 & windows 98. Both on dual Boot.

I was using computers in school in 98,99 I guess But I got my first computer in year 2000. I didn't even now which model or what was that. I just knew It was Computer @ that time. I was 11 years old and I used to enjoy it playing, customizing look, and learning basic,logo,.

chintan786

In the zone
1. I didn't work on it but seen people working on it. I was in school those days.

2. Win98

3. and yes i used that floppy too.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I started using PCs since when I was in class 4th. Learnt almost all DOS commands by class 5th, learnt BASIC by class 6th and could disassemble and reassemble a PC by class 7th. Also learnt Windows 3.1 in class 7th, learnt C in class 8th, FOXPRO in class 9th, C++ in class 10th and Java in vacations of class 12th.

Not to mention system maintenance and troubleshooting.

Top Bottom