What's wrong with the video card?

Zaiest

AWOL
My friend has a HP Elitebook 8460p. He ran System requirements lab for COD MW 2 and this is what it says. What's wrong? And also something's wrong in the Windows rating points. Isn't his graphic card good enough?

CA50

Cyborg Agent
I think there is nothing wrong with the GPU, its just that it is not good enough for playing COD MW2

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, the IGP is just not powerful enough to run the game. And the Windows points are also OK.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Intel HD graphics is not powerful enough to handle heavy games like COD MW/MW2

CA50

Cyborg Agent
^ video ram is not the main thing, the graphics processor or GPU matters.
Intel HD video doesn't have any delicate memory, it just shares the memory from the RAM

doomgiver

Warframe
But it says that he has 1.3 GB video ram. I believe that should be enough.

what you believe has got nothing to do with facts.
go ahead, use a 8400 gt with 16 gigabytes of ddr2 ram, it will ALWAYS be beaten by a 8400 gt with 256 megabytes of gddr5 ram.

lesson learnt : graphics memory has got almost nothing to do with performance when you have a almost-non-existant gpu.

lesson learnt part deux : if you want to play any game, with the exception of mario, get a capable gpu. prices have come down now, everyone can afford one.

lesson learnt part trois : do not think that you know everything :) , if you did, you'd not have come here. in short, be helpful, precise and DONT presume or assume anything.

here is a smiley if you have taken offense at anything : :thumbs:

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
My friend has a HP Elitebook 8460p. He ran System requirements lab for COD MW 2 and this is what it says. What's wrong? And also something's wrong in the Windows rating points. Isn't his graphic card good enough?

I wouldn't trust on the CYRI test, it is totally useless.

Top Bottom