Whats up with Mi3 Hype ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I believe this has been done to increase dependency on cloud ... Sadly this is not possible in India with crappy speed and overpriced internet
Plus bad network coverage. But even after all that it would still be great to have some stuff on your phone itself. Well USB OTG is still there

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I totally disagree with the Qualcomm DACs are pathetic part. Wolfson is superior, but Qualcomm DACs are fine too, they are far from being pathetic!

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Plus bad network coverage. But even after all that it would still be great to have some stuff on your phone itself. Well USB OTG is still there
But still it kills the portability factor... I mean it cannot rival the portability that the Micro Sd card offers

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
im not gonna try and explain to you dear fanboy anymore,specs on paper and real world are different
i give u 6 months to come back here and rant about it
guarenteed

Yeah, now it's better to wait and hear first hand experiences after 6 months. No more dribbling around.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Whatever be the case, the device which you are using to type all this right now lacks one major feature. 'Auto Capitalization'.

well yours doesnt have a " " key,only ' '
btw even you are from Mangalore!?! So am I!! :)
- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, now it's better to wait and hear first hand experiences after 6 months. No more dribbling around.

^+1000

amjath

Human Spambot
^ there is already a video in YouTube by c3rtech or c3ktech I'm not sure. He posted 6 month later experience.
PS: not personal 6 month experience

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
First time users have already got 6 months worth experience

Apparently, some previous owners aren't impressed

[Discussion] Disappointed....| MIUI

But if they offer reasonable ASS just like they reasonably priced the MI3, then the lack of a developer support will somewhat get overlooked IMHO

EDIT: The discussion mostly refers to bugs in Developer MIUI ROM, not the Stable ROM. Hope this further helps in making a buying decision.

This isn't a new device, just launched here for the first time

Head Banger

Journeyman
NOPE NO CIRRUS LOGIC CHIP IN MI3's SOLD HERE
WCD9320 qualcomm codec.

Audio Quality of the Mi3 phone - Xiaomi Mi 3 - MIUI Official Community

Read the update from OP. :)

DUDE you are sooooo right. the sound quality is MUCH better after turning the software implementation off. thanks for the tip. the sound quality is FAR better than Moto g or moto e the only issue is that it is a tad bit low. the best thing is it does not distort during the highs like moto e or g. thanks again :D. i dont know where did that post go did you delete it?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Heartbreak for the Anti Mi3 crowd, we just received another update KXDMIBF 22 !!! Im yet to find fault with the previous KXDMIBE 18.

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
I believe so.

Though the Mi3 crowd hopefully won't get a Heartburn if OnePlus One arrives at the right time, at the right price....with the added option of putting ANY custom ROM on it ;)

My only gripe is that it lacks an FM radio (I'm a heavy FM user)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I believe so.

Though the Mi3 crowd hopefully won't get a Heartburn if OnePlus One arrives at the right time, at the right price....with the added option of putting ANY custom ROM on it ;)

My only gripe is that it lacks an FM radio (I'm a heavy FM user)

Even if the 1+1 costs 18k which is 4k more than the Mi3 it won't really make any solid proposition against the Mi3 TBH unless its priced within 16K,which is unlikely. If that happens you will see a lotta Mi3 in Olx and quickrr.

sushovan

In the zone
The update size is 592M, I will stay away from it for now since i already spent a good chunk of my data pack behind 18.0 update and yet to find a single issue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom