Whats up with Mi3 Hype ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Germany Bets On BlackBerry To Beat The NSA
One benefit of Windows Phone: The NSA may not be snooping on you | Computerworld Blogs

blackberry and windows phone are safe

- - - Updated - - -

530 and 630 are just overpriced and featureless but they are lag free,have a good battery life and quality
just fyi the 525 and 520 were sold at a loss
ohh and i guess you havent heard of the 930,1520,icon etc

- - - Updated - - -

dont just assume stuff out of thin air

The 930 isn't very inspiring either.

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
why not?? except for lack of sd card slot

Nokia Lumia 930 review: Iconic once again - page 10 - GSMArena.com

1. Exceptionally poor battery life.

2. No 2160p video recording

3. If you want a 1080P AMOLED display, might as well get the best(SGS5)

4. Only 32 GB Im(and no SD card slot) isn't sufficient in a world where you can download torrents directly on your phone.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
One of my old friends bought a Black phone. The most secured phone ever. The downside.....it takes over 20 mins to install What's App!!!! Get that in case you guys are looking for security!!

sushovan

In the zone
One of my old friends bought a Black phone. The most secured phone ever. The downside.....it takes over 20 mins to install What's App!!!! Get that in case you guys are looking for security!!

Agree with this . China and US spies have completely invaded privacy now, blackphone is the only way.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

4. Only 32 GB Im(and no SD card slot) isn't sufficient in a world where you can download torrents directly on your phone.

Torrents are illegal right, as for the "cons" lol not true at all, only heating is an issue

- - - Updated - - -

It's android I don't think it'll beat BBs security

- - - Updated - - -

Is this what its come to *facepalms badly*
Mi3 is just the most perfect phone while every other phone has cons and issues but no mi3

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Totally! One thing everyone is missing, the camera, I was looking at the sample photos, but I'm amazed! I mean they're like coming from a non-Lumia device. I am quite sure these are the worst samples from a Lumia device I've ever seen. Can't believe I was actually thinking about getting this phone. Doesn't matter anyway, it's still not available in India, lol, been four months since it's announced, outrageous business policy!
not all torrents are illegal. prime examples would be linux distros.
**** illegal. As long as games are priced stupidly I will use Torrent proudly.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
i love the way people assume mi3 is without any issues while every other phone is filled with issues(not directed towards whatthefrak,in general)

- - - Updated - - -

Totally! One thing everyone is missing, the camera, I was looking at the sample photos, but I'm amazed! I mean they're like coming from a non-Lumia device. I am quite sure these are the worst samples from a Lumia device I've ever seen. Can't believe I was actually thinking about getting this phone. Doesn't matter anyway, it's still not available in India, lol, been four months since it's announced, outrageous business policy!

**** illegal. As long as games are priced stupidly I will use Torrent proudly.

true dat despite not being as good as the other lumias,it still takes better shots than other non-lumias,love the design though lack of sd card is always a PITA ,thankfully it has 32gb on board(its amazing that people find 32gb on the 930 to be less but 16gb on the mi3 to be sufficient,again not directed towards you but in general,how peoples mentality has changed since mi3)

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
i love the way people assume mi3 is without any issues while every other phone is filled with issues(not directed towards whatthefrak,in general)
It's certainly not without issues ... head over to the official discussion thread and you will find some few peculiar problems there.... But you gotta admit it's a great product at the price ... i mean to say that it's almost unbelievable.
I still don't understand a thing that if xiaomi is selling an equivalent nexus product at half it's price i.e. 14k and i assume that they make around 2k profit... it's not believable that rest brands are making more than 100% profit. Wonder where the cost cutting it ...

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
It's certainly not without issues ... head over to the official discussion thread and you will find some few peculiar problems there.... But you gotta admit it's a great product at the price ... i mean to say that it's almost unbelievable.
I still don't understand a thing that if xiaomi is selling an equivalent nexus product at half it's price i.e. 14k and i assume that they make around 2k profit... it's not believable that rest brands are making more than 100% profit. Wonder where the cost cutting it ...

not really
people didnt believe me about my college friend who recieved a defective set
heres his profile
Flipkart.com: Darshan's Profile
people have forgotten all issues with the mi3 and go on to bash other products but the mi3 is supposedly flawless

- - - Updated - - -

heres another review with the same issue
Flipkart.com: Rahul arora's Profile
only the snapdragon 800 in the phone is good everything else has issues with quality etc

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Ha ha ha ha....... Show me one model from any damn company that never had issues. Even Vertu's has had issues. And what issues are the Mi3 having that's so glorified by one of the members? Speaker and Mic...... Lol. Every phone has issues so will the Mi3. We accept it. No ones denying it.And then there are some perfect Mi3s too! Now lay it to rest.As for the build quality its bomb proof at its price and beyond.The camera is mind blowing for 13999 fone and beyond ,photography is a hobby,( I own by the Grace of the Good Lord a 7D,600D, with Tamron150-600mm/70-300mm and Tokina 11-16mm, Canon 50mm prime,18-55mm,55-250mm etc etc),hence know and have lerant a few things,the screen is a 440ppi Sharp manufactured retina IPS which crystal clear and sharp with accurate color reproduction.(I own some good screens too,now lets not make GOD angry!) The audio is superbly detailed and focused.(use without Dirac and flat eq) ,by the Grace of GOD,own some Yamaha's,Ushers,Denons,Technics,Missions,Jamos,Klipsch,Thorens etc etc. So even in audio have a little experience. So am not really talking outta the blue. I don't know where is the actual quality issue?Maybe we lesser souls are not good enough to judge it. I'm owning the Mi3 and not asking or using the guy next doors fone so even here by the Grace of good old Lord I know or have learnt a few things about the Mi3, and again the experience by the Grace of the Almighty has been sweet and holy, i believe that's the difference. Amen.

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
i wasnt talking about screen quality,its the build,hardware,speaker,camera etc
i myself have a whole load of phones,tablets etc and camera too
i have a 4K Bravia 65inch so yeah i know screen quality pretty well
also my parents have recording studios as well for movies etc so i myself have a good judgement of sound and screen clarity so stop throwing your weight around like everyone else is an idiot
im guessing your just exaggerating and mad about accepting that it does have flaws
im not saying there are perfect brands or something but this one has a reputation for such issues and isnt helping victims
even moto g users with issues with their handsets were given a refund or replacement by moto on the spot when they discovered one shipment had issues,no questions asked,no denying
whereas xiaomis fans have turned delusional and cant take it when people mention cons of the mi3 but can easily critisize phones such as the lumia 930 or the nexus 5
they say lumia 930 and nexus 5 have fixed storage of 32gb so its bad but xiaomi offers 11gb of user available fixed storage and is perfect
speaker issues with mi3?use earphones
wait i forgot they dont even include that in the cost which even the cheaper black and white nokia phones will have in the package :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom