Whats The Hardest/Easiest Game You've Ever Played ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Easiest no doubt about it......The kiddy style thumb sucking game.....Serious Sam

Hey ""dlima"" :shock: dude i tried as hard as i can to beat those EGYPT MUMMIES and those ZOMBIES but i am always out of bullets and rockets yaar while kickin' their @ss oops :? well if u feel that was easy then u ra real FPS gamer DUDE :twisted: keep it up .

Flight sims are............ BOOOORING!

Hey ""raj14"" come on yaar FLIGHT sims r not boring ( i mean not always ok, :wink: ) well yes i can agree with u that wen ur aircraft is nose diving to the ground at 220 kmph it gets a bit frustrating but theres no other wayt than to see ur aircraft sail those heights of the sky and BOMB the enemy territory :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

IL-2 is kind of combacy flight sims wher eyou fly combact missions. Game is friggin nuts when you start it. Damn hard to learn. If you skip[ the training I guarantee you wont last in air for 10 seconds

Hey ""funky"" i will surely try that out yaay. I hv always been fasinated by these aircraft thing but never managed to land my aircraft in one piece EVER !!! :eek: on the runway :roll: :roll: but i guess i will try that out and will try to be in the air for atleast 60 seconds !! :wink: wat u say?? but ona serious note thanx for the recomendation DUE..

cheers n peace......

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ashu888ashu888.....dude looks like u are appointed for an Official Peace treaty making or that sorta stuff on Digit i guess :lol: Dun worry i suppose both of em can argue with it as long as its in healthy terms btw if flames do erupt We'll just bring in the Fire Extingusers just in case :lol: :wink:

also what was the tough part in those Egyptian Mummies yaaar....a couple of Rocket rounds to their A$$ would nail em then and there.....the last Stage's villan was a real pain but then i got the source for killin him as well.....btw my point was that this game aint requiring all the fast tactics or tricky Sh!t gameplay....but rather Tie a Blind fold on ur eyes and keep the speakers surround on and blow those Guys up when they start screamin thier A$$ off :lol: :twisted:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
btw if flames do erupt We'll just bring in the Fire Extingusers just in case

HAHAHAHAHA u r rite ""dlima"" i too will be ready with my FIRE EXTINGUISHER :D :D

Tie a Blind fold on ur eyes and keep the speakers surround on and blow those Guys up when they start screamin thier A$$ off

Hey thanx ""dlima"" for giving me sum courage :p . now see how i go and blast their @ss off with my guns and my whole lot of deadly ARSENAL :twisted: well i will inform u wen i hv conquered the game !!

thanx dude...

cheers n peace......

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The hardets game for me must have been IGI. The damn game didnt allow me to save midway through the mission. And the last boss had to be taken out with the jackhammer or you will be lying in a pool of your blood.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@raj: I dont know, I personally love MSFS2004, or I wouldn't have paid 3.5k for it. :lol: I'm kind of a flight buff, I guess. :D So whether its normal flight sim like MSFS or a combat one like MSCFS, I love 'em any and which way. :D Now where did I put my Sidewinder Pro?

@allwyndlima: SS was easy? Maybe SS was, but SS:SE? No way, unless you play in the "Tourist" mode. :D Man, talk about being overwhelmed by Kleer Skeletons and Sirian warbulls. Man, thats what I call sudden death. :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
enoonmai said:
Sirian warbulls. Man, thats what I call sudden death. :D

Bingo buddy same here.....but the kleer skeletons were still okay.....the only tough part was to get a clear shot at those numbskulls :x which is why i have my shotgun always locked and loaded :twisted:
but have to say the sirian warbulls almost send u to the next dimension at one point and draw another line in ur butt :lol:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
SS was not tough...SS:SE was ok. SS is the classic FPS which I love. Large open spaces, large cache of weapons and marrauding opposition. Love it! :D

Oh yes Alien shooter is such a tough game...but there is a way (a very slow way!!!) to kill em...no bug...just a tactic...

Simple...go to a section which has one of those open-close doors. Lead the enemies to the door and then go thru it. They will be stuck behind the door tryin to come thru but they cant and you can still shoot them one at a time ;) hehehe.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ah easy game.. WINDOWS SOLITAIRE :p or HEARTS.. :D

toughest..hmm nuthin is gonna b so tough thats its impossible.. keep tryin until u can crack it up.. else cheat it :p btw i S**K in console gaming.. not used 2 PS2 joysticks.. :D

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Easiest and fastest game I've ever played - Max Payne in 3 days.
MP2, Tron 2.0, Hl2 were also easy. Very balanced gameplay, I gotta say.
Toughest game ever - Project IGI 2. Spent 3 hrs fiddling with the first level. Then Add or Remove Programs >Uninstall!!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@icecoolz: Thats what I was doing for a long time, until nearly the end, you gotta admit that near the end levels and especially in the "Fight For Life" and "The Experiment" add-ons, you could very easily get overwhelmed when they rush it on you from everywhere. They were a major pain, especially when the hordes swamped you totally from all sides. :D I swear my eyes popped out my head when I saw the swams coming in at me in the expansions. :lol: And the "bug/tactic" also works with walls, try that too. If they're hugging the wall, you can shoot at the wall and watch the gibs fly. He, he, that game is what's known as painting the town red, literally. :lol:

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Well...easiest games are Half Life 2, and May Payne 2. I completed Max payne 2 in around 8 hours[approx], and i was able to complete Half Life 2 in 3 days.

The toughest game was Doom 3...i was not able to complete the game without cheats :) ..lol...

Sourabh

Laptoping
ashu888ashu888 said:
Hey ""GX"" u r rite dude. :) just stop arguing here and hey ""SOURABH"" y r u so short tempered man?? just cool down a bit ok . :p i hv seen u getting a bit rude on many forums.

this is just a a general discussion on a particular topic so take it witha pinch of salt.All ppl come here to share their views and tips and to know if they r doin any mistakes so just chill a bit Dude... :wink:

WAT U THINK GUYS?????? am i saying anything wrong????

neways chers n peace :) :)

hey ""GX"" and ""SOURABH"" chill out u guys <<<<PEACE>>>> :p

hey RABOO i am rite naa Dude!!

dude cant i share my views too ??

well dont u think its ridiculous to start a topic abt a game, post abt 10 times there abt the game, and when the game is abt to release say i aint gonna play it coz it doesnt have a story line and then actually play it

well i guess u are not aware of tht thread

anyways sorry if u are hurt so easily guys

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
easy Saurabh...we all know what ur talkin abt ;) So its cool... Let the guy be....u sayin it is not gonna make it ne better san worse ;)

OP
D

deceased_sentinel

Broken In
u guys really digress !!!!!!!!!!!!
the last few posts werent even about a game being hard or easy !!!!!!! :?

anyway, as if it still matters heres my pick:
hardest: NFS5,any damn flight sim
easiset : MaxPayne series

krish

Journeyman
The easiest game I played was: - Spiderman 2 (PC Version)

the toughest one was: - Rainbow Six 3 - Raven Sheild (it's tooo tough)

raj14

In Deniel
Spider Man 2 PS2 Version is a Piece of cake! Don't know what developers were thinking. But it's kinda fun to play. I Jump! I Jump! I Jump! I Fall!

raj14

In Deniel
Spider Man 2 PS2 Version is a Piece of cake! Don't know what developers were thinking. But it's kinda fun to play. I Jump! I Jump! I Jump! I Fall!

raj14

In Deniel
Lock on: MAC and Jetfighter Fighter V are way better than MS Flight simulater. Btw my name is raj:)

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Well the toughest one is => Rainbow Six 3 - Raven Sheild
and he easiest one is Need For Speed Underground 1, I completed its last 11 levels at the toughest difficulty when one of my friends challenged me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom