Whats on your mind ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivarap

In the zone
aditya.shevade said:
A couple of theories....

1). What if we somehow manage to convert energy into matter? As per Einstein's law, E = MC*C, energy can be converted into matter.

What if we just convert mass into energy, say light, project it from one place to other using Fiber Optic cables and then convert the energy back into a mass.

My friend got excited with this and sent a letter to National Physics Lab (email) and they replied with a detailed explanation of 'wormholes' in space.

Wonder what it can do, if it ever gets real..... :rolleyes:

Aditya
Its called teletransportation...already under research....

Dipen01

Youngling
Anyone has seen "The Truman Show" :p Jim Carrey at his best..

Actually i started imagine the same scenario after that movie..its was pretty scary....:p

@pannaguma :- Yup its perfectly normal.. and its called Deja Vu only..!! there are many types of it...checkout on wikipedia...btw there was this new theory in papers couple of days before... Scientists unraveled the mystery of causing Deja Vu...i didnt read the whole article..its was like some of our brain mapping overlapping some other subconscious mappings...

or something like that...ill have to search for it online..i lost that paper :p

enticer86

Stay Silent!
smtimes i wish if only i dint love gadgets so much i cud hav atleast 30k or so - n out of my savings only[ m in final yr n i gues tht amount means a lot fr a collegiate]... i cud hav invested in the ICRA ipo...

Pathik

Google Bot
Converting mass to energy is possible... but managing that energy and converting it back to the same mass is goddamn difficult...

OP
pannaguma

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Dipen01 said:
Anyone has seen "The Truman Show" :p Jim Carrey at his best..

Actually i started imagine the same scenario after that movie..its was pretty scary....:p

@pannaguma :- Yup its perfectly normal.. and its called Deja Vu only..!! there are many types of it...checkout on wikipedia...btw there was this new theory in papers couple of days before... Scientists unraveled the mystery of causing Deja Vu...i didnt read the whole article..its was like some of our brain mapping overlapping some other subconscious mappings...

or something like that...ill have to search for it online..i lost that paper :p

anyway thanks for suggesting the movie.;)

hard_rock

Salieri Family
~Phenom~ said:
Sometimes when I see and experience some event , I feel like I knew it before as if I have gone through it before . Like recently I gave a viva and while(and after) giving that viva I felt like I have seen that external before asking the same questions and me giving the same replies.One more , Once I went to a marriage party to a place in village where I have never been before and I felt like I have seen all those people before and I have been to this marriage before. Thats a really weird feeling and I just cannot make sense out of it.

Exactly same here man.. I feel something strange that this situation has happened to me once..But hey.. Those situations come in my dreams sometimes..
Many times I've felt it.. 2 months ago I went to goa and I stayed in a beach resort. I felt that I dreamt of this beach resort/place many months ago. But at that time it was just a dream because I had no idea then that I'll go to goa or any place like that one day...
I hesitated to share as someone may say its a cooked up story but now that I know something like this happens to someone other than me... I told mine too.. :)

Also yesterday I watched a movie called Click and was imagining that what if we had a remote to control our life.. A good concept is given in the movie..

Last edited:
OP
pannaguma

pannaguma

Turn The Page
I am not surprised by the fact that so many (rather all) of us experience/d DEJA VU. but what surprises me is the fact that some of us have never discussed it before with others.

I mean whenever it happened to me i have always, immediately told it to the people around me.:D

Dipen01

Youngling
well 1st time it happened to me...i was in 5th grade i guess..told me friends... they started laughing :p

what can a person do in such case, still with Google at reach...all mysteries can be solved ;)

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
Yes Deja vu is very common to me also, but I didn't know it's called Deja vu and psychological researches are going on this subject. According to Wikipedia 70% people of the world have experienced this phenomenon atleast once. For more information on this read on -

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deja_Vu

OP
pannaguma

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Dipen01 said:
well 1st time it happened to me...i was in 5th grade i guess..told me friends... they started laughing :p

what can a person do in such case, still with Google at reach...all mysteries can be solved ;)

ya that made the difference. first time i told my friends (in around 6th grade) a couple of them agreed that they too experienced it. So since then i know that Deja Vu is normal. and it didnt stop me from mentioning it to others. :)

appserver

Third Eye
What happens after death?

Whenever I think about it I will get goosebumps + sudden fright + excited = an unknown feeling.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
i always wondered how i would feel if i were a character of Fallout 3 in real life. well thinkdigit's lame condition, its 2 day break down, and the associated withdrawal symptons i felt, and finally the deserted feel of this forum gives me an accurate idea.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
You can do "anything" you wish only if you are a child or a mad...
You think too much, tally too much, u act too much. Today u r a collage of some pieces of decisions which either took urself or u had to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom