Whats Google upto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuXian

In the zone
My site was deep indexed by google about 3 months back and everything was going fine.

On 5th August I added 3 addon domains. After that on 7th googlebot came but indexed only one of the subdomains and went away.

Today to my horror I found that all my site pages are gone from Google and one or two pages exist but they too have gone hundreds of places back in listing.

What is this? Can someone help me out.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I think u r not updatin ur site or somebody has mishandled ratings at ur site...
Well, another reason is that ur search term refrence might'v been changed..
Also, may be that a sponsor is tryin to do that...

KnightRider

Broken In
All i can say as QwertyManiac said that u have not updated it since long or there may not have been many visits to your site. hence google may have reduced the priority of your web site.

OP
tuXian

tuXian

In the zone
as I am reading your replies Googlebot is again deep indexing my site and this time its a real deep indexing with all files being indexed at a single go.

BTW I update the pages as and when required and last update was around 10 days back...so I dont buy your answers.

expertno.1

Technomancer
you need to modify the site and add more relevant meta tags and also no. of words in each page

ask an SEO consultant ....i.e Deep

Deep

Version 2.0
QwertyManiac said:
I think u r not updatin ur site or somebody has mishandled ratings at ur site...
Well, another reason is that ur search term refrence might'v been changed..
Also, may be that a sponsor is tryin to do that...

hmm there is nothing like that, i dont change content of my site for long time and yet my site is listed on top....

tuxian, please provide the site URL so that i can check :)

Deep

G

how did you knw that googlebot came to your site and all those .. this are new terms for me. how to get site listed in google?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Web Statistics feature either by using Counters or By Stats offered by Programs like Cpanel tell that whether GoogleBot came to our site or not.

First Submit your url to Google at www.google.com/addurl

Try optimising your site by meta tags, alt tags and specific keywords, description, robot tags, Good Title, No Frames, Light Coded page, Good graphics and design to hook your users and good advertisement programs are some of the ways to make sure your site is listed in Seacrh Engines with a good decent ranking.

This is a very comprehensive description. For more details you have to research on how to promote your site which is not an easy task - It requires lot of hard work.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Add on domains are more than one domain in a single hosting account. For more info, visit *www.cpanel.net or start a new thread. Let there be only one topic discussed in a thread :roll:

Deep

Version 2.0
This is what I had replied to tuxian by email:

Hi,
Since you said that google bbot has crawled your site and yet pages are not indexed so this doesn’t look like case of banning the site to me but this seems to be more like a technical error or something.

What I will suggest is, wait for 4-5 days more and then see what happens.

If things doesn’t get resolved then go here and contact them: *www.google.com/support/bin/request.py

I hope this helps you.
Regards,
Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom