Whats better a apple macbook or a samsung netbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ipoderfan

im looking to buy one of these. before i do i would like to have some views on what is the top choise.Thank you

sakumar79

Technomancer
Both are completely different products. The macbook is a quality laptop from Apple and is quite costly, whereas the Samsung netbook is much lower priced, but much lower in performance since it is a netbook. If all you need is to browse the net and work with small software such as office suites, etc, then a netbook might suffice. For more intensive work go for a laptop.

Please inform what your budget is, what you want to use it for, etc so that others can guide you...

Arun

OP
L

Libriciable

Only mac

depends on
1. Speed
2. Memory
3. Hard Drive

I would go with macbook they have better warranty's and they don't get virus's

PS i have MacBook 13.3-inch and Samsung NC10

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
how can you compare these two?

I would go for a standard laptop anyday. those ugly netbooks are really pathetic tiny machines that are worth nothing.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The thread is as good as asking if Mercedes is any better than Maruti 800's .
Please place the products in their proper price tags before actually trying to make sense out of comparisons.

OP
F

fullcracked

I would say none of the above coz both don't rock one is superexpensive while the other is so much underpowered.Bur if i had that kind of money i would surely go for the Macbook:mrgreen:

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
I would say none of the above coz both don't rock one is superexpensive while the other is so much underpowered.Bur if i had that kind of money i would surely go for the Macbook:mrgreen:

It was just like "Grapes are sour"

azzu

AJJU
kaushik u first digged 3 months old thread and this guy fullcracked digged 10 days old
lol
wats hppng to DIGIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom