What you wanted to become and What you became? (In life)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I wanted to become a writer at Digit magazine, and I became a writer at Digit magazine
(wanted it since 1997, remember because still have the CD, this was in fourth standard. Started working for Digit in 2008. @Raaabo replied to my email after 6 months, had not applied anywhere else after graduating from mass media)

Dayum, have said all this in the thread already. I'm becoming an old man now, repeating the same stories and forgetting that he has already told them :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I wanted to become a writer at Digit magazine, and I became a writer at Digit magazine
(wanted it since 1997, remember because still have the CD, this was in fourth standard. Started working for Digit in 2008. @Raaabo replied to my email after 6 months, had not applied anywhere else after graduating from mass media)

Dayum, have said all this in the thread already. I'm becoming an old man now, repeating the same stories and forgetting that he has already told them :(
You are not alone. Even I thought of answering this thread, when I (thankfully) realized I already did answer once. xD

Top Bottom