What would be the cheapest but a good gaming pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
I am thinking of opening a Gaming Cafe here at my city. So can You friends suggest me a configuration that would be needed but with less cost. And all other required stuff with their prices so that I can make my Estimate/Project Report.

G33K n G4M3R

PC Addicted
Check for prices of followings:-
AMD Processor+Zotac/Gigabyte Mobo
nVIDIA 9600 GT/8600 GT
2GB 667 MHz RAM

Look for good PSUs around 500 watts
Monitor,Cabinet,Keyboard and Mouse are your choices.
You might get a good discount also.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
what's the budget dude?

At present I am having 2 PC and at starting I think of another 3-4 PCs. And the budget I am thinking to start with is around 2 lacks. This is the budget of whole setup of GAming Cafe. And the work will be extended as per response.

I will be doing my market survey very soon. but This forum is best to have configurations and suggestions and any Ideas i can get. Most of the shopping will be done from delhi.

So any new Ideas, help, links, setup demos, Pics etc regarding this cafe are most invited. As this idea of Gaming Cafe is its starting phase.

the budget u mentioned (2 lakhs), is it only for the PC's (3-4 in number) or the whole setup including the Furniture, ambience etc ??? For the exact config, please elaborate the fund allottment scheme for the systems dear :) ...

P.S: Arent u from nainital ??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
First and foremost, go to AMD and Intel and ask for sponsorship from them and tell them you are setting up Internet cafe and PC buying advice center. And by getting their sponsorship, you will be increasing awareness in the locality.

Make you internet cafe a cafe and buying advice center so that people can come to you and ask for buying tips, which h/w to buy etc.

Just my two cents.

PS: Most of the guys/gals who come to internet cafe will not have a PC at that time and will be buying one in future.

AMD config:

Sempron LE 1250 : 1.5k
ASUS M2A MX: 2.3k

Intel config:
Intel Celeron 430: 1.9k
or
Intel E2180 dual core : 3k

Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L : 2.4k

Rest of the config:
Transcend 1Gb DDR2 800MHz: 850
Seagate SATA2 80 GB: 1500-1700
samsung/sony dvd burner
BenQ 15 '' T52W LCD : 4.5k
cabinet+SMPS : your wish
Logitech m/m k/b+mouse: 700

Last edited:
+1 to the sponsorship thingy... but the config u mentioned desibond, isnt it a bit underpowered considering the op's requirement of a GAMING Config for a GAMING CAFE. ?????

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
First and foremost, go to AMD and Intel and ask for sponsorship from them and tell them you are setting up Internet cafe and PC buying advice center. And by getting their sponsorship, you will be increasing awareness in the locality.

Make you internet cafe a cafe and buying advice center so that people can come to you and ask for buying tips, which h/w to buy etc.

Just my two cents.

PS: Most of the guys/gals who come to internet cafe will not have a PC at that time and will be buying one in future.

AMD config:

Sempron LE 1250 : 1.5k
ASUS M2A MX: 2.3k

Intel config:
Intel Celeron 430: 1.9k
or
Intel E2180 dual core : 3k

Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L : 2.4k

Rest of the config:
Transcend 1Gb DDR2 800MHz: 850
Seagate SATA2 80 GB: 1500-1700
samsung/sony dvd burner
BenQ 15 '' T52W LCD : 4.5k
cabinet+SMPS : your wish
Logitech m/m k/b+mouse: 700

Thanks for the advice friend I will surely look for AMD / Intel sponsorship.

My aim is not to open a cafe. Its a gaming setup. People came to play games Online or over Lan. And the processor/Mobo/GFX card should be able for a midrange gamming over a 17 inch TFT.

@Harry Potter this is the whole budget leaving the shop fare and etc.
But with furniture and PC's accessories. Is it Ok for these things. As I will start Small.

Yup I m form nainital

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
how about this:

1) Core2Duo E7300
2) MSI P45 Neo-F
3) 2Gb DDR2 800Mhz
4) Palit9600GT
5) xbox 360 controller
6) cabinet: your wish
7) Coolermaster 500W PSU or COrsair VX450 PSU

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
CS is still most popular online FPS in India ... So he doesnt need to go big on config .

Get 8600GT if people demand for COD4 ... Rest RTS and MMORPG need pretty low config.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
Do these games really require such processor ...
I think its better to know what games do the people demand there (It will be CS , UrT , AOE3 , WoW)
So E7400 doesn't make sense.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Ya and for the users who come to play at cafe I will be providing them a 17 inch TFT which mean that a low resolution gaming. so some money can be saved and please provide the prices at Delhi.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh, and once you have the cafe set up, consider adding some food and drinks facilities to the place. ;)

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Yup thanks friends.

Can any one suggest me the accessories apart from the PC I will be needing.
and will this Idea work for me or not?

Sometime I think that It will work and sometime I think that I will not.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Required in a Gaming Cafe which will be needed by gamer to play their games better or can be asked by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom