What will Longhorn be called?

What will be the official name for Microsoft Longhorn?

• Windows FX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godfather

Broken In
dudes i have got my hands on WIN lomghorn beta .where can i find necessary drivers for it ?my motherboard is vintron 845g/gl.by the way its desktop looks pretty cool

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
The WinXP drivers itself can bve installed even in Longhorn. At present, the compalibility is the same as WinXP. I dunno how its gonn be in the future.
Which build of Longhorn have you got? Is it 4074?

EinSTeiN

Broken In
Ive heard that longhorn intergrates a sidebar into the desktop, will it come as a replacement for the start bar or will startbar prevail?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
somebody forward this thread 2 microsoft. it will save them some trouble! and maybe they will release it earlier!!!

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
I have Build 4053...Its is really cool ignoring the MEMORY LEAK, the crappy bug. Explorer.exe takes more than 150MB of RAM. LH is simply the coolest even before it has released..
The looks are pretty neat. MY COMPUTER is changed to just COMPUTER, thumbnails pf pictures are enhanced, like if you take your mouse cursor over the thumbnail, it gives you a bigger preview.
You can do a lot of things with theside bar. Like having a picture slide show, news ticker.....lots more
Check out one of the screen shots that I took when I was really excited(when I installed it for the 1st time.

*www.geocities.com/sulphurine/longhorn.jpg

tuxfan

Technomancer
The name of new version of Windows will be made from the earlier versions of the same OS.

Windows CE
Windows ME
Windows NT

It will be called Windows CEMENT, as hard as a brick, as dumb as a wall :D :lol:

godfather

Broken In
i am going to get the latest version oh LH today.only i know how is it like to install hardware in LH .also winamp is'nt working in LH

lavan_joy

Journeyman
Hey longhorn 4074 is working well for me.

versions:
WINDOWS 2006 (OR) DOOR 2006

WINDOWS NBL (NEVER BEAT LINUX)

WINDOWS FX & SX (FUC*S AND SUC*S)

G

it will called Windows XP BAH
that is Windows XP Billy's A** Hole

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
Windows 3.1 - 3 bugs
Windows 95 - 95 bugs
Windows 98 - 98 bugs