What will be the price of iPhone 4 & 4S after iPhone 5 launch?

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
There will be decrease of 100 US$ in the price of both

there will be considerable reduction. Initially there should be atleast a $100 to $120 fall.
And I donot expect SIM cards to get any smaller :p

Is it a guess? or Do you guys have any believable source?

They will never lower down the prices of 4 and 4S as after the release of 5, all IP4 and 4S from abroad will land to India for sale. They guys think that if something is not selling out there then India is the right place :D
Considering the fact that the price of iPhone 4 was increased(iPhone 4 8GB is 37K while the discontinued iPhone 4 32GB was 40K), I too think that there will not be any reduction. But, the sudden fall in the price of iPhone 3GS (from Aircel) to clear the stock, confused me.

the new i-phone should be cheaper by comparison when the previous gen's were released cause now with improved tech ( slimmer screen, better proccy) it would be crazy if the apple guys put price tag of 500-700 $.
no way the sales will go up..... but still its the i phone we are talking about, we are actually crazy to spend 50000/-rs on a frigging phone.
(and by we, i meant "not me" )

I can't get your point. For which one you want the Apple guys to put a price tag of $500-$700?

For all those who asked how do you know that iPhone 5 will be priced more than 50K, Remember that the 32GB model of 4S itself costs around 51K.

aroraanant

Explorer
Is it a guess? or Do you guys have any believable source?
When ever a new iphone is released, its previous models get a price cut of 100$, and the new one gets the old price tag i.e. 650 US$, but this time there are chances that they may increase the price a lil bit, say 50-100$

techlover

In the zone
When ever a new iphone is released, its previous models get a price cut of 100$, and the new one gets the old price tag i.e. 650 US$, but this time there are chances that they may increase the price a lil bit, say 50-100$

Increase the price???? :shock: why do u think so? :|

demansional

Broken In
I'm pretty sure the same exact thing will happen to the iPhone 4 & 4S as iPhone 3G and 3GS once iPhone 5 comes out. If you look at their history, there is a slight pattern in Apple's marketing strategy regarding pricing.

sudeepht

Broken In
I think even if Apple reduces the price of iPhone 4, it might not be such a good idea to buy it because of the reception issues on account of its faulty antenna design. I believe Apple will keep the price of iPhone 5 same as iPhone 4S and reduce the price on iPhone 4S by $100 or so. That's what they did with iPad 2 after introduction of iPad 3. Similarly, they have kept the prices of most new MacBook Air's and Pro's more or less the same (and even cut prices on some models), except for the 15 inch retina display model.

Top Bottom