What was the Secret Behind Man Walking on Water???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
So it was a trick not the real magic? :(
There is nothing called as "real magic" its just a art of illusion and tricks. David Blaine , chris angel david copperfield and other guys are experts in presenting these illusions and tricks in the correct way. ;)

blackpearl

The Devil
There is nothing called magic. You should have watched - "magician's secret revealed" on Star World. You might still get it in torrents.

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
So tell me one thing guys as I know very less about magical stuffs. Do they hypnotize ppl like everyone says or its just a trick always? Does hypnotism exist or not?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
So tell me one thing guys as I know very less about magical stuffs. Do they hypnotize ppl like everyone says or its just a trick always? Does hypnotism exist or not?
Hypnotism exists, but if magicians use it all the time can be debatable. The hypnotisim shown in magic shows and TV are fake. Most of the time the member from the "public" who jumps on to the stage will often be a insider ( for hypnotism tricks).

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
i dunno about walking but i have read about a person in karnataka who just sleeps in water along with his pics in the newspaper..he says he did that by yoga..
So if one can sleep in water why can't one walk..?:cool:

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
I haven't seen the show, but maybe it is because of Dilatant

Most of the magicians use Dilatant when doing such tricks.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
i dunno about walking but i have read about a person in karnataka who just sleeps in water along with his pics in the newspaper..he says he did that by yoga..
So if one can sleep in water why can't one walk..?:cool:
More like "floating" on water... I dont think its something great to swimmers... :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ho man .. this video made it to the TV too :p , TV9 Kannada new channel, my borther changed the channel before I could see what they were discussing :mad:

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I knew that its not true but I was eager to know whats the secret behind this magic? How did he do that? But now I know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom