What was the Secret Behind Man Walking on Water???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys

India TV was showing a clip in which an American man was walking on water in a swimming pool. There was another clip in which a magician walked in a tub filled with water.

An Indian magician was sitting in India TV studio and he was saying that its completely real, no camera trick, no transparent glass surface, nothing. Its a simple magic trick which any magician can do.

Its done using a technology and he claimed to tell the trick in last of program. But sadly I missed the program end and I was just wondering did anyone watch the program till end and did they tell the secret behind it? :|

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
u talking about david blaine or chris angel ... its illusion how it si i dont know but they themselves say its illusion

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ It was a video which they got from somewhere. They didnt disclose where did they get it from? The man in video was unknown. He was walking in a swimming pool and the Indian magician "Mr. Bhandari" was claiming that he'll tell the simple technology behind it and everyone will be surprised after knowing it.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Check this video...about david blaine's levitation stunt....
I jus wonder how he does it...AXN channel has a special show on this man
which i think is aired on wednesdays at 9pm....correct me if m wrong.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWeaevzc9o

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Check this video...about david blaine's levitation stunt....
I jus wonder how he does it...AXN channel has a special show on this man
which i think is aired on wednesdays at 9pm....correct me if m wrong.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWeaevzc9o

i know the secret of levitation :D that Blaine did

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hmm,,ill search it on youtube, u hav ne link?
nope, but the levitation was an illusion.

His one feet(front part) was on ground and other on air.

One more trick was abt rotating hand thru shoulder joint by 360 degree

Here is the excerpt from a link provided by Charan:
Did you ever notice how he ALWAYS turns his back on the people before he "levitates"? It has to do with how he's standing. He goes up on his toes or soemthing like that. He's not really levitating, but the way he's standing there and the angle he's at to the people, you can't see the front of his feet, so it LOOKS like he's levitating.

The Link: *www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread211841/pg1

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
nope, but the levitation was an illusion.

His one feet(front part) was on ground and other on air.

One more trick was abt rotating hand thru shoulder joint by 360 degree
They must hav adjusted the camera to an angle to get that...

But other of his stunts wer worth an applaud,, lyk sitting in ICE for a couple of days!

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
david blaine and chris angel what they do is really great to watch though u know it is an illusion but to make it happen in a way that it does not appear as an illusion is really worthy of accolades

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
They must hav adjusted the camera to an angle to get that...

But other of his stunts wer worth an applaud,, lyk sitting in ICE for a couple of days!

yup ice one was really hard, but then the man is clever too.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
yup ice one was really hard, but then the man is clever too.
yea..rightly said...!

So it was a trick not the real magic? :(
A trick

The other name which comes 2 my mind while thinking of magic is david copperfield!!
download the file from the link below for a magic program based on David...
Well,,, the program creates nice illusion,,, dunno wat the devs have done in it..
*rapidshare.de/files/38430313/DavidCopperfield1.pps.html

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
how can a heavy object (the man in this case) can walk a water? its practically impossible. If his legs had some flat material such as plastic or anything is attached, then even there is very less chances... really a wierd stuff. its nothing but a illusion

prasad_den

Padawan
yea..rightly said...!

A trick

The other name which comes 2 my mind while thinking of magic is david copperfield!!
download the file from the link below for a magic program based on David...
Well,,, the program creates nice illusion,,, dunno wat the devs have done in it..
*rapidshare.de/files/38430313/DavidCopperfield1.pps.html
the card illusion is very simpple...!! it says the card you thought is now gone..!! But what it does is replace all the cards in the first set..

For eg; if the 1st set had, K spade, A clubs, J hearts, Q diamond, J spade.. and you are asked to think of one of them... lets say you think Q diamond..

In the 2nd set, when it shows that the card you thought is gone, it actually shows a new set... like, the remaining 4 cards are now - K diamond, J clubs, A spade, J hearts.. Simple..!! :)

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@PCWORM
The 6 cards displayed in first step are totally different from the 5 cards in next step. Thats why you'll never find your chosen card. ;)

prasad_den

Padawan
how can a heavy object (the man in this case) can walk a water? its practically impossible. If his legs had some flat material such as plastic or anything is attached, then even there is very less chances... really a wierd stuff. its nothing but a illusion
Theoretically, man can walk on water.... that is, when his speed of walking is very fast (you can call that running... or something faster).. ;) Remember the small kid in 'The Incredibles'... that is possible..! :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Theoretically, man can walk on water.... that is, when his speed of walking is very fast (you can call that running... or something faster).. ;) Remember the small kid in 'The Incredibles'... that is possible..! :)

like this:D
*www.ri.net/schools/West_Warwick/manateeproject/Rainforest2/images/walk%20on%20water.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom