What to See While Talking ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
I am very shy and I feel uncomfortable talking to the person seeing his face. But when i try to do so i get confused whether to see the eyes or mouth. I keep switching from the two positions and finally get irritated and resort to bend head.

What should i be seeing while talking a to a person.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^
If you're talking to a girl,in a flirtatious or romantic way,then you have to look into her eyes! Not just in the eyeballs, i mean in center of retina ! It'll make her feel a bit insecure and this emits the same chemical in the body that she experiences when she thinks she's in "love" or "falling for a guy"! You'll leave an impression her! Even if not talking flirtatious way, you should look in her eyeballs, not the other balls!
When it comes to guy, even I'm very confused !I keep switching between eyes and face and background and my mobile or something!

azzu

AJJU
^^
If you're talking to a girl,in a flirtatious or romantic way,then you have to look into her eyes! Not just in the eyeballs, i mean in center of retina ! It'll make her feel a bit insecure and this emits the same chemical in the body that she experiences when she thinks she's in "love" or "falling for a guy"! You'll leave an impression her! Even if not talking flirtatious way, you should look in her eyeballs, not the other balls!
When it comes to guy, even I'm very confused !I keep switching between eyes and face and background and my mobile or something!

man u r gamn good at these :D
ill try the girl thing as soon as i find a girl talk to me :D

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
If you look into the person's eyes when you are talking that means you are taking interest in what you are talking about. But dont let this gaze become a stare, oOccasionaly diverting your gaze to surrounding or the person's hands is okay ...

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Human_eye_cross-sectional_view_grayscale.png

What should i be seeing in this!!!!!. Sorry guys but it is very frustrating and in near future i need to attend quit a few interviews and also talk with friends(girls and boys). I have tried watching people talk and i guess they see the eyes.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I had 80 degree squint till last year, when I got operated!
Imagine my frustration!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^
i mean in center of retina ! It'll make her feel a bit insecure and this emits the same chemical in the body that she experiences when she thinks she's in "love" or "falling for a guy"! You'll leave an impression her!

look into Iris...& bend ur head slightly up & down....it means u agree what he/she says.
dont rotate head left/right it means u say no...disagree :))

Even if not talking flirtatious way, you should look in her eyeballs, not the other balls!

hey which other balls....:lol:

dreams

Gracias Senor
not the other balls!!!! LOL :)
When speaking to a girl, only eyes.
When speaking to a guy, normally, lips. dont look at the eyes, he wil feel like a GAY :)

When in a interview, only person, his face. Many, all their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom