What to get from Bangkok/Singapore & Malaysia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_______

Broken In
Hi all, I'm going to Singapore, Bangakok and Malaaysia next month. Can you tell me some gadgets to get from there at a "cheap" price ? I'm also planning to buy a broadband router from there ? Can we bring software dvds from there ? Please share your experiences.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
me too wanted to know the same....wht electronic stuff can be bought there and get it 2 india without paying any extraa money !!!

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^i guess u can bring in upto 1lac worth of stuff from Singapore, w/o paying anything extra...anyways get sum good hardware wich aint available in India easily :D

i think it is better to ask ppl who live in those countries.... u can get in touch by communities....u can also know good shopping places where u can get good genuine products at cheap rates....it is better to check review, prices & conditions of products on net before buy from foreign countries....
so search google,wiki,travel sites, local shopping sites...

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^refrain from making those kinda comments, if u dont wanna get banned. u can try out the three most famous places for shopping in S'pore: Sim Lim Square a.k.a SLS, Funan Digital Lifestyle mall and of-course Mustafa. also, chek out the forum at www.vr-zone.com. u'll have a pretty good idea.

last but not the least.....at the malls, avoid the shops on 1st and ground floors, try to get a good bargain on the other floors. Happy Shopping!!!

Last edited:

mobileman

In the zone
hi there,
well SG is considered as "Dully Duty Free Shopping". thn whts the problm man? and even u can get up to dated gadgets,as SC or even a Chineese made. shopping in Mustapha is oky. but keep in mind tht, to bargain anywhere there.

reg soft cds, when I went to malaysia, I have seen that, shops ,were kept two drum like containers full of cds. nowadays , I feels, heard tht, this kind of business is no more there.

and I fogot the place, my friend, who went there before a month, adviced me to go there, to buy sc lappys. a shop,containing stacks of lappy, to choose from. ahhh.

got cleared , aaaa
mobileman

OP
_______

_______

Broken In
great thanks to you all, It would be good if someone recommends "must-visit" places in Bankok, SG, Malay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom