What to do with Old Cds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Dear Friends,

i have a stock of old digit cds (from 2001 ie: abt some 200 cds). What to do with that.

Any thing you know or have tried

mmharshaa

Answers everything
Visit the following website...It will solve ur problem

*www.make-stuff.com/recycling/cd.html

toofan

Technomancer
become Jet Lee of black mask and use these CDs to kill bad peoples. If you find any smart villein then use two CDs, hide one behind the other and throw them on him, he will catch one but get fooled by another and that will cut his throat.

mrintech

Technomancer
become Jet Lee of black mask and use these CDs to kill bad peoples. If you find any smart villein then use two CDs, hide one behind the other and throw them on him, he will catch one but get fooled by another and that will cut his throat.

*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/38large.png*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/33large.png

kapsicum

spice it up

haila... yeh toh apna Rajni isstyle hua LOL :D :D :D

There was a similar thread like this a few months back, I guess senior members will remember.
Anyway, if they are obsolete, sell them to rickshaw and taxi driver guys, they like to hang these things off their rear view mirror. :D
Otherwise, make something out of it.....like..ummm...a coaster :))

toofan

Technomancer
Another Idea is to send them to Tata motors they can use them as tire's center portion in Nano. and this will help them keep the price down below 1 lack.

I know this is not a good Idea.

slugger

Banned
kepp them for 10-15 years and they might become collector's item

i got CHIP's '98 CD...will auction it on eBAy in 2018 ;)

toofan

Technomancer
Wait for 4018 and by then they will become an precious antique items and you will get billion if Dollors for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom