What to do after 12th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
First go to apple site to see what kind iof jobs they offer..and then pursue MS in US for that yupppple sorry apple thing :D

mrbean

Right off the assembly line
Dear Friends,

I have just finished off my 11th(State Syllabi) by taking 92.45%

My father runs an industry which deals with manufacturing of products called as Gauges and other Miscellaneous things (Website) and definitely i would want to support my father.

But i have interest also in computers (I have leant C++, VB, Java, HTML, Dreamweaver, hardware maintenace and actually abit of everything and actually the above website is built by me only)

So is there a some engineering course where it deals with both manufacturing and is associated with computers

if u r father is running business why you want to study further. sit at home and relax. buy playstation and play games or start own business of IT. education will not give u anything. only 9 to 5 job or night job in bpo.

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
if u r father is running business why you want to study further. sit at home and relax. buy playstation and play games or start own business of IT. education will not give u anything. only 9 to 5 job or night job in bpo.

Haha. But my passion for technology and design doesnt let me do that. So what engg branch should i chose and then on what topic should i be doing PG. I dont think Apple hires in India becoz they dont have a developmental center here.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
just enjoy for the time being, as far as apple is concerned i would suggest u to start as a freelancer.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Studying in USA I guess might work I guess.
TBH I would have love to be an Open Source developer personally but some things remain as a dream. :|
Anyway freelancing seems an interesting option.

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Bumping. My dream is to work at Apple's design team. How to go about it. What academic path should i chose. Currently thinking of Doing ECE and pursuing PG in some university close to Apple Headquarters!!!! Please help me.

So finally my exams have come to an end. So now I have to decide quick and fast. And which has more mathematics either CS or Ece.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Go for EC, EEE or E&I (Electronics and Instrumentation). That way you can really work on hardware as well as software design, provided you still want to work at Apple's design team.......

But seriously dude, there's plenty of time for you to think about this......and getting to any place is not as easy as dreaming about it and being there ASAP after finishing your B.E. etc. - so take it easy and enjoy your life, do not worry about what to study and what career path you're going to take. It is easy to shift the industry once you start working for a few years.

Remember: You will never get these years back, enjoy your days as a student - you will (mostly) remember only the good things about it later on even if a lot of bad stuff may have happened ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom