What to ask from friend to bring returning from US???

Hi Guys,
My friend is returning from US and I want help from you guys in deciding that what will be the best bargain to get fron there.
I have tried many things comparing but m confused now as all the things are now more or less in same price range in India.
So could you guys plz helpme out that what could be that thing which could be best for me and nest bargain as well. I have a huge list and can take anything outta it. Please help me in choosing: it can be anything either be Headphones, Ipod, G-Shock watch, Ray-Ban Aviators, Swissgear backpack,digicam....what do ya guys suggest me. Plz enlighten me.

Thanks,
<K00l-D1p>

Thread moved to Community Discussions.

Nothing else apart from the Amazon Kindle. Its dead cheap in the US. Basic Kindle is 79$ (equivalent to Rs. 4000). Kindle with Keyboard or Kindle with TouchScreen about 100$ (equivalent to Rs. 5000). Kindle Fire 199$ (equivalent to Rs. 10000). Nothing gets better than a kindle :D

rsk11584

Journeyman
my sister is going to come from US this month end and she also asked me what i want usually you should tell your friend to do shopping during december where they have lots of thanksgiving sales, and huge discounts. Anyways since your friend is comming you carefully access what you want and then tell him

this site is good for US deals

Slickdeals: The Best Deals, Coupons & Discounts on Laptops, Computers, LCDs, TVs, Dell, HP, Apple, Amazon

newegg.com

the above are some reliable sites which your friend can purchase from . Also now there is not much difference between prices of laptops and high cost products like gaming consoles, laptops, etc also tomorrow if something happens you should not blame your friend. YOu can surely buy headphones which cost 500- 700 Rs and have good quality sound ,, and small small gadgets,

Regards,

Ravi

Last edited:

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Amazon Kindle will be best!.. getting iPhone's will create customs issue. iPad will work though. iPod 5G will be better then. IEM's or Casio Gshock.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
my sister is going to come from US this month end and she also asked me what i want usually you should tell your friend to do shopping during december where they have lots of thanksgiving sales, and huge discounts. Anyways since your friend is comming you carefully access what you want and then tell him

this site is good for US deals

Slickdeals: The Best Deals, Coupons & Discounts on Laptops, Computers, LCDs, TVs, Dell, HP, Apple, Amazon

newegg.com

the above are some reliable sites which your friend can purchase from . Also now there is not much difference between prices of laptops and high cost products like gaming consoles, laptops, etc also tomorrow if something happens you should not blame your friend. YOu can surely buy headphones which cost 500- 700 Rs and have good quality sound ,, and small small gadgets,

Regards,

Ravi

Ask her to buy kindle for you. Nothing better. :thumbs:

Top Bottom