What should i do???

monsursound

Broken In
Right now i am a final year Btech student (EIE). Frankly i have no passion for engineering though i like these stuffs and do understand concepts easily and a lot quicker than my friends. Now, my passion is painting.I dont want to do a job at all.But i belong from a middleclass family and i have my responsibilities.But if i take a job at one of those IT companies (TCS,INFY,WIPRO.......) i guess i will never be able to follow my dreams. So guys what i want is a resonable bank balance quickly and after that i will quit my job.So i am thinking of doing an MBA. Is it a correct decision??? If not please suggest me any other way. Please help me guys..........

digitaltab

In the zone
Dear OP, This is a very well planning you have made for your career,
chances of success in your passion of "painting" as your career (if you are thinking about it as you have described yourself) are odd as i think. better maintain it as your hobby till you achieve a good career.
And is that electronics and instrumentation?? if yes, then don't dream of getting into IT sector (tcs, wipro etc.) as they won't hire EI engineers until you have knowledge of languages, IT courses, programmes, softwares etc. with certifications you know. so if not placed from college then The options for this stream is PSUs and some private companies in Noida in delhi ncr and in bangalore which you can find easily by giving time there and contacting local consultants.
i would suggest you to start prep for cat and for other A grade colleges like MDI GURGAON, XLRI, FMS, and others and join some good college.
and the solution to your balance related prob is that today banks easily finance the complete fees for mba, if you are getting into some top college, and there you'll get an excellent package so that you'll easily overcome your bank loan in a few years.

sarinsarin

Right off the assembly line
MBAs are overrated. Not worth it. Better invest that money in painting instead.
Why do you think you can't work and still pursue your dreams.
I say don't quit your day job. Think of it as a means to an end.
It's great that you know what your passion is and you should hold on to that.

sujoyp

Grand Master
If u love painting then maybe u have good imagination skills too...how about doing a graphic designing course and peruse animation line....maybe u would love it much more than doing coding in a corner of a IT company

Top Bottom