• (6) Linux - Caldera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hi freinds ..
I expected to see this poll earlier but it didnt came so I thought I should start one ..Above are some common Operating systems listed. Choose ur Operating Systems among them .. People with Multiple OS should make their choice in their post as (1)MS Win XP + (5)Red Hat ... I have included the most popular Linux distributions .. but if I have left anything then u can suggest it in ur post . ...
P.S. I deliberatly left Win 95 and Win NT from the poll as the poll options cant exceed 10.
Thanx ....

ice

In the zone
coolcrook007 said:
i think windows me is the best for my system atleast

win ME??? why??
My system came with win me. but now im runnin xp on it. and its a million times better.

anupamsinha

Broken In
Had it not been for S/W support reasons. I wouldn't had upgraded from win 95. I still like that OS more than any other Windows OS. But many S/W refused to work on Win 95. So had to upgrade.

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
Win 98 is very unstable when u r overclocking and tweaking the software and hardware. Win XP is pretty good that way!

guri35

Broken In
Whatever we might say microft sucks or bill gate F****,Xp is the best.I wonder how much energy people around the world waste hating and criticising microsoft.If they cud only use that energy in making a better alternative than xp.

anidex

Broken In
That is so true. Half the Americans are brainless and hate MS, the other half unintelligently follow the former half! MS is cool! Bill Gates is cool!

Uh no, I'm not MS's campaign manager :)

sunmysore

Journeyman
TheMask said:
Win 98 is very unstable when u r overclocking and tweaking the software and hardware. Win XP is pretty good that way!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U must be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have done o'cing since more than a year,see, nothing's happened!!!!!!!

By the way, I use Win98SE (licensed, original :wink: )

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
SunMysore said:
U must be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have done o'cing since more than a year,see, nothing's happened!!!!!!!

Instead of OCing by about 10%, try something like OCing by about 50%... then u wud know :wink: with 98, if i went one MHz, yes, just 1MHz too high, then 98 wud conk out, restart and restore the registry, restart, again wud find errors, and restore the registry back to what it was when i had installed 98! 1Mhz too high and everything gone!! that sucks,! Sucks big time!

Come XP, no such problem whatsoever. if i get a BSOD, i dont lose nothing. Thats the kind of stability i am talking about!

BTW, whcich Pixelview TV Tuner u got with u? my Friend runs a Pixelview PlayTV Pro Ultra in XP. i cud get u the drivers from that card and u cud give it a try :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom