What multimeter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linardni

Journeyman
Being a begineer I would like to purchase a multimeter for computer hardware tasks. Plz recommend any make (model no. if any) and price of it.

bharat

Broken In
it is a divice by which one can test if a diode is working or not or u can test difrent capasitors and calculate its value u can also test ressistors these are the main functions of multimeter i dont know if this instrument is used for computer taskes

rachitar

Journeyman
bharat said:
it is a divice by which one can test if a diode is working or not or u can test difrent capasitors and calculate its value u can also test ressistors these are the main functions of multimeter i dont know if this instrument is used for computer taskes

He asked the model for a multimeter not its definition :p
I think any multimeter would be good enough,but be careful,i once shorted a diode in my monitor and had to call the engineer to get all fixed

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
U can post ur querry here itselfwww.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36915 isin't it Bro??? Y the multiple post for the same topics ???

Anyways, get a multimeter of any brand.There is no specifications for it.But atleast tell the shop tat wats the purpose tat u want a multimeter for. He might be able to help u better.There are 2 types of multimeter available. one with a Digital display and the other with a Analog display (wich includes a pointer moving on a graphical scale). I will advise u to go for a digital display multimeter(for ease of reading the voltages). It will cost u around Rs 300-400.

CHeers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom