what kind of originality is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
i have a doubt.\

i went to alpha to get rainbow six vegas but that stupid @$$hole standing at the counter told he does not have it neither splinter cell chaos theory.

they have splinter cell triology collection only.since its a slow game i have heard therefore i neglected that and bought CONDEMNED CRIMINALS ORIGIN.

I HAVE SUCCESFULLY INSTALLED THE GAME BUT I HAVE VARIOUS DOUBTS
********************************************************************************************************************************
1.WHENEVER I INSERT THE DISK I GET THIS MESSAGE!!STRANGE!!THE AUTORUN LEADS TO THIS.
*www.4freeimagehost.com/resized/364c76a71b33.jpg
2.I WAS FORCED TO INSTALL IT BY DOUBLE CLICKING THE SETUP.EXE DUE TO THIS NONSENSE PROBLEM.

3.I THOUGHT ALPHA CHEATED ME.AND SOLD ME A PIRATED DVD.THEN I CHECKED THE DVD and the box THROUGHLY.

************HERES WHAT I OBSERVED************************************

A.ON THE BOX ITS ONLY TITLED CONDEMNED (CRIMINALS ORIGIN IS NOT THERE) ETC ETC ETC........ANYWAYS IT LOOKS TOTALLY ORIGINAL. WAS EVEN SEALED.

B.ON THE BACK OF THE GAME DVD I CHECKED.SONY LABEL AND THE GAMES NAME WAS THERE (eg:-AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE).AGAIN LOOKS ORIGINAL.BECAUSE THE COPIES WERE MADE BY THE SONY DVD'S IN INDIA AS MENTIONED ON THE BACK OF THE BOX.
*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8aaaff76a8.jpg

C.ALSO THE GAME DOES NOT START IF I DONOT HAVE THE DVD INSIDE.AGAIN IT PROVES THE SIGN OF AN ORIGINAL

****************************NOW HERES THE STRANGE PART************************************

4.LOOK WHAT ARE THESE FOUR AUTO RUNS DOING HERE.
*img13.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t695286_untitled.JPG

5.INSIDE THE AUTORUN FOLDER WHATS THIS NFS MW DOING??
*img13.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t695254_1.JPG

6.NOW INSIDE THE LANG/EN/INSTALL......(LOOK AT THE PICTURE)
*img13.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t695256_3.JPG
*img13.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t695255_2.JPG

VOILA!!! WHATS IT DOING HERE. IT SHOULD POP UP AT THE AUTORUN ISNT IT??BTW CLICKING TO ANY OF THOSE OPTIONS LEADS TO THAT SAME MESSAGE.

**************************************************************************************

AT THE END I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF HAS ALPHA CHEATED ME AND SOLD ME A NON AUTHENTIC COPY??:MAD:
THE DVD LOOKS ORIGINAL ENOUGH BUT WHAT ARE THESE NONSENSES DOING HERE.WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AUTORUN.PLEASE DO REPLY.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Don't worry. I think the autorun is broken for this game. I had the same issue with my copy as well. Rest assured, it isn't an illegit copy. Though I can't seem to comment on the NFS: MW bitmap image. I also checked around the Internet & people do face the same issue. I'm not sure if it was fixed later on or not. Are you able to run the game through the setup.exe? Also does it allow you to enter the CD key & run the game? If yes, then it's a proper copy.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^thanks for the reply.
the game does not seems to have an cd key because when i installed it by double clicking on the setup.exe the rest of the installation was normall like the other games installation and it didnt asked for any dvd or cd key.

Last edited:

Aspire

Padawan
Original Copies always have all sorts of problems.
Flush it and buy another *pirated* copy.
The developers deserve it as their original copies dont work anyway.

Aspire

Padawan
Original Copies always have all sorts of problems.
Flush it and buy another *pirated* copy.
The developers deserve it as their original copies dont work anyway.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^the game does not seems to have an cd key because when i installed it by double clicking on the setup.exe the rest of the installation was normall like the other games installation and it didnt asked for any dvd or cd key.
Well in that case, I don't think there anything wrong with it. Forget about the auto run & just enjoy the game. If it's accepting your DVD & allowing you to play the game with it, then it should be fine. One of my friend had ordered his copy from UAE. I'm going to his place this weekend. Will try & check if his auto-run is working or not.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Well in that case, I don't think there anything wrong with it. Forget about the auto run & just enjoy the game. If it's accepting your DVD & allowing you to play the game with it, then it should be fine. One of my friend had ordered his copy from UAE. I'm going to his place this weekend. Will try & check if his auto-run is working or not.
thanks. yes as i have mentioned before except the autorun feature everything else seems to be fine.no problems in installing and starting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom