what is wifi(wireless) in my Hp laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohitgiri

Journeyman
Hi friends, i want to know what is wifi (wireless) function in my lappy and how can i use it. is this any use for my cell N95. it also have wifi.

Ash HFZ

Techno Enthusiast
Also if you configure properly you should be able to browse net on your phone if you have a net connection to your laptop....

OP
mohitgiri

mohitgiri

Journeyman
oh great. please tell me how can i use it for data transffer and net from lappy to phone. plz describe me in dtail step by step.

Pathik

Google Bot
Just get a wifi router and plug it in a broadband connection.. Then scan wit ur n95 for nearby wifi networks and do the ip config and surf the net

OP
mohitgiri

mohitgiri

Journeyman
but there is a in built wifi in lappy. then why router is necessory for me?

i trun on my n95 wlan but is showin the message that NO WLAN found. what i do. laptop showin Wlan is on and working properly.

Last edited:

Nav11aug

In the zone
read instruction manuals dude... for ur phone and ur lappy . And check out the websites if you have any doubts. Both the sites have nice FAQs pages , I guess

azzu

AJJU
it may take a lotta time to search the manual and follow it btw : google will help u a lot :

Last edited:

Ash HFZ

Techno Enthusiast
I think to connect two WiFi devices without an access point you should connect them as an ad-hoc network....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom