What is the Game you liked to play till End....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Well..

frankly speaking..

i got bored with GTA SA after completing Los Santos.. San Fierro ...even did some missions in new city (cant remember the name).... but then i was getting bored.. coz i use to play 8-10 missions on a trot..so left it there.. may be will complete it sometime later...

sysrq

Banned
not the end of game , i will play unreal tournament series[UT-GOTY, UT2004, UTxxxx, 0<xxxx<infinite] till end of my life;my grand son \daughter will gonna see mee fragging :-|:D

escape7

What? Where? How?
Games that i have played till the end many and many times over: Cesar-III, Age of the Empires(all editions & Difficulties), Deus Ex, Empire Earth, Delta Force 1, Delta Force 2, Warcraft III : Reigh of Chaos.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
deus x it is one game i seriously played till the end men its tory is neat if they make a movie on it it will rock the storynis full of twist and turns gamplay rocks and it had 4 to 5 diffrent ending depending on which side u take the concept realy rocks

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Speaking about myself, I did enjoy the 3rd Harry Potter game. It was childish, but nonetheless fun in it's own right. :)

bharat_r

In the zone
HP games are very easy to play & I think is meant for children below 13.
HP3 is the easiest to finish. HP2 is the best in the series.

I did like the game....no bloodshed :)..but it does get a little boring as it's the same thing..casting spells...

nareshwithu

Broken In
max payne ,maxpayne 2 fallof maxpayne, serious sam 1, serious sam 2 close entounter with the second type,project IGI , Return to castle wolfestein, command and conquer:generals, spiderman 2, medal of honour :allied assualt, call of duty,

uuffffffffffff thts all i rem

Udaya Maurya

Journeyman
There is a very big list, actually:

1. Serious Sam The First Encounter
2. Serious Sam The Second Encounter
3. Unreal tournament Game of the Year Edition
4. Mafia - The City of Lost Heaven
5. Project IGI
6. Freedom Fighter
7. Recoil
8. Harry Potter & The Chambers of Secret
9. Soldiers of Fortune
10. Delta Force
11. Delta Force 3 - The Land Warrior
12. Grand Theft Auto - Vice City
13. Quake III Arena
14. Scooby Doo 2 - Monsters Unleashed
15. Disney's Brother Bear
16. Tom n Jerry in Fists of Furry
17. Max Payne 2 - The Fall Of Max Payne
18. Bugs Bunny & Taz in Time Busters
19. THOTD
20. V Cop2
21. Harry Potter 1

This all is my day & night hard-working fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom