What is software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi,

We delete files. Such deleted files should not be recovered at any cost. What is the best completely free software for the purpose at present?

mrintech

Technomancer
Read: *www.wikihow.com/Permanently-Remove-Files-from-Your-Hard-Drive

Use:*www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/security/fwerase.html

satyamy

Alive Again...
I have tried "Permanent file delete" and it works Perfectly
Small Size, efficient working
Link : *www.softpedia.com/get/System/File-Management/Permanent-file-delete.shtml

NucleusKore

TheSaint
The title of your thread is so inappropriate

PC Inspector File Recovery
*www.pcinspector.de/Sites/file_recovery/info.htm?language=1

hansraj

In the zone
this thread is for what??? For shredding a file or recovering it!!!! The question asked somehow looks like as if kumarn is asking for a good file shredder but the replies are corresponding to recovery as well.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I have been using Computer for a long period of time and I have not so far used any software to delete the files to make them not recoverable by any means. Is there any possibility to delete permanently all of the previously deleted files at a time, I mean, not to be recovered at any cost? Which software to use and how to do it and how to use the same software for regular permanent deleting purpose?

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I have been using Computer for a long period of time and I have not so far used any software to delete the files to make them not recoverable by any means. Is there any possibility to delete permanently all of the previously deleted files at a time, I mean, not to be recovered at any cost?

Can you inform me how to do it step by step procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom