what is PCI express grafix card

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
allwyndlima said:
Nope Sorry To Say It Dosent Have a Agp Slot On It But Just Has Integrated Trident Blade 3D video On It :(
hi,
what does that mean mate.aneways can it play games like NFS6,may payne eventhough at low settings.consider Ram is 128sd ram etc..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ok Well It means That The Mobo Dosent Have a Agp Slot So That u Can Insert a Gfx Card in It But Has a Integrated or Onboard Video Memory i.e It Can Run Some Games Via Its Onborad Graphics Memory Controller.......Well Yes i Suppose It can Play Nfs 6 and Max Payne Atleast With That amount of Video Mem That It Has 8)

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:shock: :shock: .. heeeey kris....u playing with my budy Tom Cruise ((allwyndlima)) ...is it???
u keep on asking....what abt this MOBO...does it have AGP slot...??
MI2 replies...
U again ask ... will it play these games....
MI2 again replies....

pheeeeeeeeeew ..... iam tired of reading itself..!!....hey kris dont mind buddy but therez one more shortcut...
go to google...type >> "name of the motherboard + specifications"

everything solved!!!!

nd as far as playing games on onboard video r concerned,its 50-50 chance...sum games may work,sum wont...!! :wink:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
krisjr said:
allwyndlima said:
Nope Sorry To Say It Dosent Have a Agp Slot On It But Just Has Integrated Trident Blade 3D video On It :(
hi,
what does that mean mate.aneways can it play games like NFS6,may payne eventhough at low settings.consider Ram is 128sd ram etc..
3d trident: Bad onboard solution, bad drivers support, bad 2d and 3d image quality. Stay away from it even if its for general purpose usage.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Agree With Blade Out There.....Cause The 3D trident Didnt Ever Pick Up In The First Place......Its For Those People Who would Rather Just Be Happy with Whatever Given To Them......and With 128MB Ram The Games With Choke Thier Life Out :twisted:

@Grinnie.....Hey Come On Man....Aint No Problem....Got Used to This Stuff Now(Even Though The Fingers Pain Sometime....Its a Small Price I have to pay For Joinin This Forum...Lol :wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom