what is difference between redhat based, Debian, Slackware based linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
dude u rejected my request in ur packages for ubuntu iso thread.Do u remember me.Y cant u just provide those links of the websites to me?

Your questions were very promptly answered by NucleusKore but I'll explain it again.

Please tell me how to make a package on our own using C,C++.I am quite confident that I am perfect in these two languages.

These packages were not created by NucleusKore. They were downloaded onto his system when he used the Synaptic Package Manager. he used a Software called AptOnCD to create the same ISO that he uploaded to his FTP Account which out of the good of his heart he paid for others to benefit. You can refer about AptOnCD on the Ubuntu Wiki or just google it. But if you would like a link here is one to my own blog.
*www.filledvoid.com/2007/12/14/low-bandwidth-use-aptoncd/
Please give your email address and also post the links of the websites which give useful information about developing software for linux,windows.
Giving out a persons email address over the Internet is like Subscribing to Spam. If you would like more information about how to enhance your knowledge why don't you ask the same questions on the Programming section. Or better yet if its about Linux why not take a look at the existing stickies.
Also can u please give me the links for best ebooks too.You can mail me at (email snipped)
You want him to give you links of all the e-books in the world? Do you have a subject preference? Also are these even legal? If they aren't then a person isn't allowed to distribute those links on the forums. Also You should stop blatantly throwing your email address out there in the open.
It just takes 5 min max.Please dude.I am still pursuing my education and want to make something big of my knowledge.
Atleast please encourage me.Sorry though!
Its not about the time . Anyway, we definitely encourage you in your journey of developing your Knowledge in the Software Field. :)

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
dude u rejected my request in ur packages for ubuntu iso thread.Do u remember me.Y cant u just provide those links of the websites to me?It just takes 5 min max.Please dude.I am still pursuing my education and want to make something big of my knowledge.
Atleast please encourage me.Sorry though!

I remember you well and think I have explained my position clearly in that thread.

Your questions were very promptly answered by NucleusKore but I'll spell it out as I would to a 2 year old just in case you missed it.

Thanks FilledVoid, and I hope he understands now after your effort.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here vamsi360, hope this satisfies your curiosity
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93029

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom