What happened to Lakshmipathy Balaji?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Guys,

Do you remember that ever smiling L Balaji, the ferocious bowler from TN? Where is he. Why didn't BCCI pick him up after his recovery from injury?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I remember him.I liked his unique style of batting(Play ur own new shot on every ball & the ball will cross the fence).
No idea on why BCCI didn't include him in team.

OP
A

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
yes. Loved his banging of "Rawalpindi Express".

Still cannot forget the way he smiled when his bat broke into two pieces and still the ball cleared the boundary.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yep I remember him. He had some injury after which he didnot tour with the team. Later what hapnd only god knows. also there was murali karthik, kaif , and other guys, all talented but no where to be seen now :( .

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
No politics...here i guess...

He is injury prone...so was asked to make changes in his run up and action by MRF pace academy....But i guess he was stubborn enough not to change...so has not performed well enough in domestic circuit to be picked...else u could have read abt his performances in papers....same is true for NEHRA too...

I loved the intensity of kaif...but many others have improved lot over years and he has lost out on RACE.....he has to pick up and pray soem one looses form....as to much competition fro slots in 15 .....GOOD FOR INDIAN CRICKET

clmlbx

Technomancer
Kaif Is Doing Very Good Work As A Capton Of India A Team

As Murli Karthick Is Back In Team

We Will Be Most Probably Watching Him In Tomorrows Match

India Vs Australa

Future Cup

Fourth Odi

Nehra And Balaji . They Are Past And History And We Might Not See Them Any More

Their Place Was Taken By Sreeshant And R.p

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Charan said:
Yep I remember him. He had some injury after which he didnot tour with the team. Later what hapnd only god knows. also there was murali karthik, kaif , and other guys, all talented but no where to be seen now :( .
Murali Karthik is back in the team ( I saw him in 4th ODI vs Aus)
dunoo about kaif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom