What do i do with a non-working pc(I don't want to pollute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unixguru88

Right off the assembly line
I have a 7 year old compaq presario 7000 serious pc(not working):-
p4 1.5 ghz
2x128 infineon 800 mhz rdram
intel d850gb mother-board
40 gb segate hard disk(working 100%)
128 mb xfx geforece 6200(1-year old)
Whn I turn on the pc, the owerlight comes on the fan spins and that's it. When the pc was working there used to be a beep before the pc starts now there is none. The technician says the problemis with the memory but I am not ssure. Any one intrested in buying any of these components or whole pc can PM me. Also if any of you have any bright ideas on how to resurrect this pc can help me.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Great Thinking *files.myopera.com/Tamil/Smilies/Applause.gif

Mail them to Nek Chand In Chandigarh
*files.myopera.com/Tamil/Smilies/Dance2.gif He wants to make Electornic Garden*files.myopera.com/Tamil/Smilies/Victory.gif

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
Whn I turn on the pc, the owerlight comes on the fan spins and that's it. When the pc was working there used to be a beep before the pc starts now there is none. The technician says the problemis with the memory but I am not ssure. Any one intrested in buying any of these components or whole pc can PM me. Also if any of you have any bright ideas on how to resurrect this pc can help me.

dude i suffered the same problem 1 weak ago in my case faulty Ram was culprit so check ur Ram first by applying any of ur friends ddr1 Ram in ur sys
no need to sell ur sys :D

amarp

Broken In
dude i suffered the same problem 1 weak ago in my case faulty Ram was culprit so check ur Ram first by applying any of ur friends ddr1 Ram in ur sys
no need to sell ur sys :D

If it is not working with RD RAM, then people should try other RAMs like, DDR1, might be SDRAM, DDR2, and latest DDR3 will be great and will surely boost the performance also, it has greater than 800 mHZ frequency and faster than RDRAM.:D

OP
U

unixguru88

Right off the assembly line
I will try get the pc up with some RDRAM. If it does'nt work I will setup the deal again. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom