What did you eat today?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^ lol.

- - - Updated - - -

no i don't cook myself, we have a cook. (we are 5 friends living in a flat), rest of the things like bread butter, peeling of boiled eggs are done by me only.

P.S peanut butter is yummy, never tasted it until now and m loving it. Especially wen used with brown bread. Its very healthy as well. It tastes like roasted salty peanuts.

The cook. everyone in IT staying out of hometown has nowadays. Thats really time saving actually.
And i am guessing you are having peanut butter of Sundrop. If you like peanut butter so much then try nutella chocolate peanut butter too. I am fan of nutella. its lil bit costly but if you can afford it then you will not regret it. But you will find the taste chocolate dominated.

anky

Youngling
^ lol.

- - - Updated - - -

The cook. everyone in IT staying out of hometown has nowadays. Thats really time saving actually.
And i am guessing you are having peanut butter of Sundrop. If you like peanut butter so much then try nutella chocolate peanut butter too. I am fan of nutella. its lil bit costly but if you can afford it then you will not regret it. But you will find the taste chocolate dominated.

yeah i was using sundrop only :p..saw some american brand with good reviews on amazon. But nutella is trusted brand here,ok will try it once our current jar gets over

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^ lol.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i was using sundrop only :p..saw some american brand with good reviews on amazon. But nutella is trusted brand here,ok will try it once our current jar gets over

nutella is too damn costly.

270INR for the smallest jar.

- - - Updated - - -

no i don't cook myself, we have a cook. (we are 5 friends living in a flat), rest of the things like bread butter, peeling of boiled eggs are done by me only.

P.S peanut butter is yummy, never tasted it until now and m loving it. Especially wen used with brown bread. Its very healthy as well. It tastes like roasted salty peanuts.

try peanut butter with marie biscuits. make it like oreo.

tastes really really good. and fills the tummy for a good hour or so.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
nutella is too damn costly.

270INR for the smallest jar.
yeah dude. It is costly compare to other peanut butters out there. But taste wise its really good. Actually I stopped buying it cause of the cost. I have tried sundrop peanut butter and wasn't impressed. If you have some good alternative then don't forget to tell me.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Suggest some good food to eat at 2 AM, i m having all nighters entire week need to eat something..
I dont want to eat noodles anymore

TheSloth

The Slowest One
hmmm, then its difficult. I can suggest wraps, milkshakes or may be poha!?!? don't eat biscuits and all, not good for health. same goes for breads as these all are made of maida(cake flour)

Top Bottom