What did you eat today?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Frog legs fried in Amul butter with a dash of Jalapeno and Parley .

Hope the Rains never stop this side of town, tough wouldn't mind if frogs weren't this slippery this season to catch. Can't complain much , if 10 Bucks is all it takes to bribe local kids around to do the job for you. Only sometimes they get frogs scrapped dead flat squished under vehicles it gets annoying.

Gee things kids do for 10 bucks.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent

Hope the Rains never stop this side of town, tough wouldn't mind if frogs weren't this slippery this season to catch. Can't complain much , if 10 Bucks is all it takes to bribe local kids around to do the job for you. Only sometimes they get frogs scrapped dead flat squished under vehicles it gets annoying.

:yuck:

Me : Urad dal + aloo ki sabzi + 3*rotis + 1*bowl rice

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

You are from Kerala right? Or somewhere South?
Those are the only places i know where they eat frog legs.

shreymittal

Being Human

:frog: :yuck:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
though it was my b'day, I was down with fever and slept all the day.

ate 3 samosas, 2 plate chowmien noodles, some chocolates and sweets at home. :D
No cake/pastry :(

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Yesterday:
Pav Bhaji, Chilli Paneer, Noodles, Munchurian, Paneer Tikka, Stuffed Naan, Dal Makhni, Shahi Paneer, Chawal Rajma, Chocolate Icecream, Cold Coffee. :D :D

No Shikanji. :(

Top Bottom