What did you buy today ?

Rahim

Married!
Godrej Door Locks - 4pcs * 720 = 2880
Beautiful Door Stopper - 2pcs * 90 = 180

U purchased so many led TV....guess u live in a bunglow???

Ya!:grin:

Honestly, you guys don't have any problem with me posting these stuff here? My intention is not to show-off.

BTW, booked i10 too. Probably will get it by Friday/Saturday.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Godrej Door Locks - 4pcs * 720 = 2880
Beautiful Door Stopper - 2pcs * 90 = 180

Ya!:grin:

Honestly, you guys don't have any problem with me posting these stuff here? My intention is not to show-off.

BTW, booked i10 too. Probably will get it by Friday/Saturday.

Now, that's hell lot of purchase Rahim. Congrats bro. i10 is one good car. :grin:

Rahim

Married!
^honestly i find the title a little misleading as fellows post only food or snacks or some gadgets. I, being no gadget lover, end up posting serious stuff.

If one post what they have bought and not what they have consumed, this thread would be less about food and more about valuable stuff.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ it's not about what gadgets you purchase, just whatever you purchase, be it a chewing gum or a rocket launcher, just post here. Don't restrict with food and other stuffs.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^^ it's not about what gadgets you purchase, just whatever you purchase, be it a chewing gum or a rocket launcher, just post here. Don't restrict with food and other stuffs.
Agreed but don;t you feel the underlying tone of this thread is about fun and lol?

Top Bottom