What are thanked posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunak

Tux Fan
Deviating slightly to the topic have the mods disabled "find all thank post"?

If the reply has been given earlier sorry but i cant make head or tail if this I post ,I delete game.
Believe me i tried:p

Kniwor

Learner
I am still confused over the point system, I dont think it even works..lol.
I mean I see thanks from members, but the points stays the same... anyhow who cares.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Since the "Thank You" button existed earlier, that statistics holds good. But now it is removed. So there is no need to show that statistics in the Profile page. It will always remain zero! Whatz the use? It should be removed.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Kniwor said:
I am still confused over the point system, I dont think it even works..lol.
I mean I see thanks from members, but the points stays the same... anyhow who cares.

You end up gettin no points added to your kitty.

Eg. The rep nic is shown in grey color. Otherwise it would be *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/reputation/reputation_neg.gif(-ve rep) or *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/reputation/reputation_pos.gif(+ve Rep)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/reputation/reputation_balance.gif Most Useful Windows'XP... 08-02-2007 11:19 PM XXXXXX lovey one

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
lol... that's not that good, because there are a handful users that just registered on this forum to ask me about V3155 drivers, they repped me, and the funny thing is no points, anyhow, as I said I dont care, so no issues.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
satyamy said:
where is "thanks" button can someone post its screenshot
It's a inbuilt feature of vB, so you can see it on any vB forum, if they haven't removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom