What are thanked posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
There was a "Thank You" button in past and members used the button whenever they find a useful post, just like the Reputation system.
I hv seen that admin hvnt removed the "thanks post link" from member profile page.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@Anand
There was a "Thank You" button in past and members used the button whenever they find a useful post, just like the Reputation system.
I hv seen that admin hvnt removed the "thanks post link" from member profile page.

Source: post #2
by Vishal Gupta
(see i mentioned the author's name):D

This was in reply to Anand's(now deleted:D)post in which he said"I give up,now tell me:D"

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^^LOL :D
Vishal was thanked 15 times in 11 posts and Anandk was thanked 2 times...Wait a minute where is Anand?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guess what?
When anandk opened this thread, there was no reply and only the first post. And when he typed his reply and posted, there was already a few replies given. :D
and after that he just deleted his post. :D

anandk

Distinguished Member
Vishal Gupta said:
Guess what?
When anandk opened this thread, there was no reply and only the first post. And when he typed his reply and posted, there was already a few replies given. :D
and after that he just deleted his post. :D

U R RIGHT :D BUDDY !

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
vimal_mehrotra said:
@Anand

Source: post #2
by Vishal Gupta
(see i mentioned the author's name):D

This is in reply to Anand's(now deleted:D)post in which he said"I give up,now tell me:D"
lol :D

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Vimal, You care so much for Anand's now deleted post. :D
And, Anandk, Why did you give up? You where also thanked in ur posts?

anandk

Distinguished Member
^ vishal has answered the qs as to y i deleted the post. :)

vimal : shud i rep u telling how to delete a post :D ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom