what an inverter AC is.!!? Suggest Split under 30K budget

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
frnds as i was looking for a split ac. i came accross with inverter ac. i don't have any idea about them plz tell me is it worth to buy that one...
Also, i'm looking to buy an split AC and thinking of buying samsung 1.5Ton 5Star AC. plz suggest me a gud one.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Samsung 1.5 T 5 star within 30K ,which model is that my friend? Apart from Whirlpool theres no decent ac with 5 star rating at those prices,any decent Hitachi or Daikin will cost over Rs38K for a 5 star 1.5 tonner.

OP
Ashok Verma

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
Samsung 1.5 T 5 star within 30K ,which model is that my friend? Apart from Whirlpool theres no decent ac with 5 star rating at those prices,any decent Hitachi or Daikin will cost over Rs38K for a 5 star 1.5 tonner.

OK friend, now i'm able to increase my budget up to 40k, is there any AC which serves for my home use. i have roof above my room also the walls of room are also exposed to direct sun for the whole day till evening, i live in kota and temp. here is quite hot about 45 deg. C plz suggest a good AC.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by The Incinerator *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png

OK friend, now i'm able to increase my budget up to 40k, is there any AC which serves for my home use. i have roof above my room also the walls of room are also exposed to direct sun for the whole day till evening, i live in kota and temp. here is quite hot about 45 deg. C plz suggest a good AC.

- - - Updated - - -

:) subject changed

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If the temps are hovering over 45C its better to buy a non inverter ac. Inverters work best within 46C. Get a Hitachi General or Daikin 5 star ac.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Inverter acs work best when your surrounding temperatures are at 46C. But your Kota already has 45C so its better to get a non inverter, only the Hitachi inverter works at 52C so thats the one for you if its inverters.

$hadow

Geek in making
And what is the average temperature like in your city in the mid yearly months? Because as said above if it goes beyond 50 than inverter AC won't work that well and along that these AC will work at their best of provided with constant electricity supply. So what about Kota?

OP
Ashok Verma

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
Inverter acs work best when your surrounding temperatures are at 46C. But your Kota already has 45C so its better to get a non inverter, only the Hitachi inverter works at 52C so thats the one for you if its inverters.

the avg. temp. in kota is about 38 deg. C now-a-days it goes to maximum of about 42 deg. C and lowest temp. for the day is about 28 deg. C

it may rarely reach a temp. of 45 deg. C

- - - Updated - - -

And what is the average temperature like in your city in the mid yearly months? Because as said above if it goes beyond 50 than inverter AC won't work that well and along that these AC will work at their best of provided with constant electricity supply. So what about Kota?

the average temp. in mid yearly months is about 38 to 44 deg C day temp (i.e. max.) and rarely it may reach 45 C on some day.

As far as electricity is concerned kota is much better as far as my friends from other cities say. we generally, don't face too much powercuts unless there is some power problem issue occurs. :razz::mrgreen:

i'm thinking of buying from sharp. please suggest a good model.

after learning review of sharp invertor AC. but it around one year old.

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
For temperatures greater than 45'C,and specially in Kota,I have seen brand new Hitachi and Daikin AC's failing. By failing I mean they fail to cool effectively. Go for General eyes closed. You will never regret.General AC we had as PG during my stay in Kota used to chill in peak summer.

Top Bottom