Weird problems

Sakar

Still a lot to learn
So, yesterday i was playing GTA bully and it ran fine but today i don't know what happened. It just randomly closes. Sometimes it runs for 5 min, sometimes for 1 hour. I tried reinstalling it but it gave no result. :cry:

Sometimes, while playing games i don't know what happens. The graphics become weird like I was playing Burnout Paradise and the road became Green. Same happened in bully, many things were Red and Green and the text in the games turned into boxes and couldn't be read. :cry::cry:

Please tell me a solution. I haven't overclocked my graphics card. Its a Zotac gt210 and is still under warranty.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
get the latest drivers. Post the full configuration of your pc. Also post temperatures when your computer is under load.

OP
S

Sakar

Still a lot to learn
got no fan but what about the game closing problem

I am so angry. Ahhhhh...:evil::evil:

Cstrike closes and doesn't restart when i change the resolution and Urban Freestyle Soccer closes when i start a match:cry:

People why you no reply

Last edited:

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
more likely a heating problem or u could narrow down the problem by playing at system start temps and see for how lobg it runs

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
install latest drivers & CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
check the temps as told earlier

Top Bottom