[Complaint] Weird Dell customer care answer ! Help me

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Tell them you want in written "This only cause by VLC and that why they decided not to replace your speaker.". And also asked them are you sure your engineer's can proof in court. Why this is customer fault who put this speaker in this system in first place and what about other Dell laptops why not they encounter with this type of problem. So, Dell is responsible for putting this piece of junk in your system not you. Believe Dell engineer are $hit they only blame their problem to other.

I also faced other issue in my 15z, so simply ****ked them badly asking explanation and they are out of option . However I'm very old customer of Dell because of there service they provide similar or almost similar kind of service in every country, the problem is all country service support is deal by India and that the biggest problem.

Flash

Lost in speed
Dell is best known for its relationship with customers.
But in your case, am afraid to post any.

VLC destroying internal speakers? - Thats bizarre!

shaunak

Tux Fan
My humble opinion:
Its the responsibility of the manufacturer to ensure that the maximum specified electrical output from the sound card falls within the maximum permissible levels of the speakers.
And its also the manufacturer's job to test the hardware to be able to handle sustained output at the maximum specified frequency at the maximum specified power level for a reasonable amount of time.

That's what they teach electronic product design anyway.
Management books, they tell a different tale :p

Last edited:

aniket.b

Right off the assembly line
+1 IMO VLC is famous without any cause.Yes it plays all the formats but it does that job very poorly. It causes problems and the hardware acceleration and decoding of videos is very poor. POTPlayer is the best freeware out there at the moment.

+1 to that
I personally find vlc to be disgusting and did not install it at all in my new pc. I find it better to install codec pack and use windows media player for opening files.

Top Bottom