Website Submission in Search Engines - editted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ycr007

Broken In
Well, U can use Google's Add URL Feature:
*www.google.com/addurl.html

You can just add the url and enter its description and u r done....

A simple advice m8, post this kinda topics in the general Discussions Thread

And a Li'l bit of searching never quite caused any harm.....
Cheers M8....

OP
H

help_me

Broken In
ycr007 said:
Well, U can use Google's Add URL Feature:
*www.google.com/addurl.html

You can just add the url and enter its description and u r done....

A simple advice m8, post this kinda topics in the general Discussions Thread

And a Li'l bit of searching never quite caused any harm.....
Cheers M8....

but does it work submitting ur site in google this way.. cause i dont thing it will be there even in top 100

ycr007

Broken In
help_me said:
but does it work submitting ur site in google this way.. cause i dont thing it will be there even in top 100

M8 when u submit it to Google u Just ensure it that it shows up in the
list when a search is run with the keywords that u provide in ur description....

To Ensure that it is within the Top u shud have heaps of traffic on ur site...

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Dude.. listen.. an entry in Search Engine Listing is not as simple.. If submitting can alone do the trick, then what do the following mean?

1.Google PageRank (PR) - Based on your site's content, Incoming Links etc.

2.SEO (seacrh Engine optimisation)

First, your site needs good text content. If you have it, your site will automaticlly be indexed by all search engines..

Autosubmiters often are not what they claim.. No engine can submit to 2500 search engines.. Its just impossible.. But they can very welll ghet u into FFA links.. which is not too good for your search-engine listing..

OP
H

help_me

Broken In
ycr007 said:
help_me said:

M8 when u submit it to Google u Just ensure it that it shows up in the
list when a search is run with the keywords that u provide in ur description....

To Ensure that it is within the Top u shud have heaps of traffic on ur site...

i didnt get u ...heaps of traffic...

OP
H

help_me

Broken In
SmoothCriminal said:
Dude.. listen.. an entry in Search Engine Listing is not as simple.. If submitting can alone do the trick, then what do the following mean?

1.Google PageRank (PR) - Based on your site's content, Incoming Links etc.

2.SEO (seacrh Engine optimisation)

First, your site needs good text content. If you have it, your site will automaticlly be indexed by all search engines..

Autosubmiters often are not what they claim.. No engine can submit to 2500 search engines.. Its just impossible.. But they can very welll ghet u into FFA links.. which is not too good for your search-engine listing..

thankz a lot smooth...

S

sunnydiv

getting a good rank is not possible for common man for common keywords

believe me i too used to dream like u, but its not gonna happen.

as far as submittions is u have pasted ur link here, google will come it read ur link and auto spider ur site and many more SEARCH ENGINE
so dont worry bout that

G

sunnydiv said:
getting a good rank is not possible for common man for common keywords

believe me i too used to dream like u, but its not gonna happen.

as far as submittions is u have pasted ur link here, google will come it read ur link and auto spider ur site and many more SEARCH ENGINE
so dont worry bout that

so do u wanna say that the presence on ones web site is used for submissions....

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
i'd like to disagree with sunny

u can get ur site on top..... even if u dont have traffic....

i mean use good keywords while submitting... i mean submitting with a keyword like 'technology' will never get u even in the top 2,00,000 let alone 100

while terms like 'indian technology news/site' or 'links to indian technology sites' can take u to the top...

OP
H

help_me

Broken In
mail2and said:
i'd like to disagree with sunny

u can get ur site on top..... even if u dont have traffic....

i mean use good keywords while submitting... i mean submitting with a keyword like 'technology' will never get u even in the top 2,00,000 let alone 100

while terms like 'indian technology news/site' or 'links to indian technology sites' can take u to the top...

hey thankz a lot buddy.....

#/bin/sh

Journeyman
*www.webwizguide.info/web_design/search_engine_submission/submission_service.asp

may be hekp full, not sure...

G

submitting to DMOZ and once it appears in their directory has ensured be a sure listing and better positioning

tuXian

In the zone
Hey but this thread should be in Q&A !!

Anyways me too did the same thing as stated above and then theres no looking back.

Do read OReilly Google Hacks for more...

Deep

Version 2.0
you dont need to submit the site to any search engine now..

just get couple of links from few sites and you will be listed automatically :D

Give more importance to directories and getting links from various sites..

Deep

OP
H

help_me

Broken In
hey atlast my web site is on yahoo , google and dogpile search engines and a lot of places more... so who was sayin me itz a dearm ... so i like makin \g dreams come true....

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
Dude u get site in one SE u get listed in most of the others :) and don`t think it`s permamnent .
but do keep adding it :)
Google

Yahoo!

MSN

After Submitting Try some SEO`s

Deep

Version 2.0
nah no need to submit at all :)
just ask your friend (whos site alraedy listed on SE) to give link back to you...

your site will automatically get listed quickly :D

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom