website is opening automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a internet explorer 6 when i connect to the internet and double click internet explorer some other site is opening. i have changed option for about blank from intenet options. but after you close the explorer and open it. it again opening the website. plz help me how to keep it always about blank.

vbtech

Broken In
Your computer is affected by Browser hijacking problem and a malicious program is integrated in your Internet Explorer as BHO (Browser Help Objects), there is a software (I don't remeber the name) which displays a list of BHO installed on your system like Google or Yahoo toolbar and others, find the one which is not installed by you or you think is suspicios and then you will not have this problem

#/bin/sh

Journeyman
You can get rid of spyware by using ad-aware from *www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/ or
spybot *download.com.com/3000-2144-10122137.html?part=104443&subj=dlpage&tag=button

ice

In the zone
Use spybot, spyware blaster and hijackthis.

Spybot shud remove the spyware , enable the immunization options in it to prevent this from happenin. Spyware blaster is also for prevention.

Hijackthis would also be useful, it will list the various browser helpers u have, remove the suspicious ones.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Well otehr's have answered your query
BTW
how about giving a try to Firefox!! ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

go4inet

In the zone
Its a act of SpyWare which is causing you this, so its better you download Lavasoft AdAware v6.0 which is one i use and best off all !

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.: GO4i.NET :. The Technologist Community @ *www.go4i.net/

ravimevcha

Journeyman
ur pc is infected with spy ware software which cause to open site when IE start.
try any good antispy software.

i thhink System Mechnic 4.0 can do this for u

download it from www.iolo.com

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
vbtech said:
there is a software (I don't remeber the name) which displays a list of BHO installed on your system like Google or Yahoo toolbar and others, find the one which is not installed by you or you think is suspicios and then you will not have this problem

Its the one I have mentioned vbtech ..:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom